Fan Fest 2013
JUNE 11 | UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX STADIUM
4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club will host “Fan Fest 2013” presented by University of Phoenix on Tuesday, June 11 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at University of Phoenix Stadium.
Fans will have the first opportunity to watch the 2013 Arizona Cardinals take the field and practice from 6:00 p.m. to 8:10 p.m. Cardinals Cheerleaders will perform prior to practice and team mascot Big Red will be in attendance. Other activities offered include a kids interactive zone with inflatable games and face painters, photo booth locations, and a social media lounge will also be provided. Fans can also visit the historical merchandise sale benefitting Cardinals Charities to purchase an assortment of authentic and autographed items.
Fan Fest 2013 FAQ
***Admission and parking at University of Phoenix Stadium are both complimentary ***
- Parking lots will open at 3:30 p.m.
- Gates to the stadium will open at 4:30 p.m.
- Fans are encouraged to enter at Gate 2, on the north side of the stadium, and at Gate 3 on the east side of the stadium
- All 100 level seating will be open within the stadium
- All bags will be searched upon entering University of Phoenix Stadium
- The East Preferred (Gray) and East (Green) carparks will open at 3:30 p.m.
- Vehicles should enter off of 91st Avenue. See parking diagram.
Arizona Cardinals Team Practice
- The 2013 Arizona Cardinals will take the field and practice from 6:00 – 8:10 p.m.
- Kids Interactive Zone: Located at the south end of the stadium on the main concourse this family fun area includes an inflatable football obstacle course, QB toss, football drills, face painters, and balloon twisters. All children who wish to participate in the Kids Zone activities must register prior to entering the area. To expedite the registration process, parents are encouraged to download a registration form by clicking on the following link Fan Fest 2013 Kids Zone Waiver and bring the completed form to the registration tables located on either side of the Kid Zone. The Kid Zone will run from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Social Media Lounge – Stay connected to the Arizona Cardinals by following us on our various social media platforms. Located on the north concourse the Cardinals Social Media Lounge gives fans the opportunity to check-in and update their Facebook accounts, tweet about the event using Twitter hashtag #CardsFanFest, and take pictures in front of the team’s Social Media Wall with Cardinals Cheerleaders and team mascot Big Red. Laptops will be available to allow fans to log in to their social media platforms and share their pictures and experiences from Fan Fest 2013.
- Photos Booths – two complimentary interactive photo booths will be offered. A professional photo will be posted to the Arizona Cardinals Facebook page and available for download following the event. The interactive Photo Booths will run from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Post-Practice Field Activities –post-practice activities will be offered on a limited first-come, first-served basis. Parents must register their child for any post-practice activity at the event and the child must receive a wristband to participate. Registration for the post-practice activity will occur on the east concourse - APACC Post-Practice Field Goal Kicking Experience.
- Cheerleader Autographs – Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders will sign autographs from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on the east and west concourse.
- Historical Merchandise Sale – Located behind section 125 the Historical Merchandise booth will offer a variety of game worn jerseys, replica jerseys, authentic jerseys, autographed footballs, and much more. All money earned from the sale will benefit Cardinals Charities.
- 50/50 Raffle – Visit any one of the 50/50 Raffle tables located on the main concourse at sections 110, 114, 119, and 128 to purchase tickets. Tickets are 1 for $2; 3 for $5; 10 for $10; 40 for $20. One (1) lucky fan will receive half of the proceeds with the other half going to Cardinals Charities to benefit Donate to Educate, a joint program with Cardinals Charities and University of Phoenix to support education initiatives throughout the state of Arizona.
Children’s Autograph Session - SOLD OUT
- Participation in the autograph session is limited to only those children ages 2-12 in possession of an Autograph Session voucher. We have reached capacity for the Children’s Autograph Session and complimentary vouchers are NO LONGER AVAILABLE - SOLD OUT.
- There will be no vouchers distributed on event day.
- The autograph session will take place prior to practice from 5:30 – 5:50 p.m.
- The autograph session has a very limited capacity due to time constraint prior to practice.
- Players’ names will not be announced prior to the session.
- All fans who have pre-registered must have a voucher for the Children’s Autograph Session. Vouchers will be scanned and marked upon entry into the autograph line and may not be reused.
- Vouchers must be redeemed on the day of the event for a wristband. A voucher does not grant access to the autograph session. Only a wristband will allow access to the autograph area.
- Each child will be allowed one item within the autograph session. Parents and children may not request multiple signatures from the players.
- Please treat your autograph vouchers as an accountable document that cannot be replaced or reprinted.
- Once at Fan Fest 2013 with an autograph session voucher, it is the fans’ responsibility to be in line at least 30 minutes prior to the session start time. The session line will close down 10 minutes into the scheduled autograph time.
- No exchanges.
- No personal photos will be permitted within the autograph session.
- Additional information regarding the Children’s Autograph Session and voucher redemption will be emailed out to registered attendees June 9th.
Food and Beverage
- Concession stands will be open and will feature items including $1.50 hot dogs, $1.50 popcorn and $1.50 sodas served in last season’s souvenir cups.
- Food will be sold on the main concourse at sections 102, 107, 109, 112, 119, 124, 127, 129, and 135.
- Alcoholic beverages will be available at the concessions stand located on the main concourse and will offer specialty drinks and beer.
Prohibited Items at University of Phoenix Stadium:
Fans are reminded that the following items will not be permitted inside of University of Phoenix Stadium. There are no lockers available outside of the stadium to secure items not allowed inside nor can any items be held by security staff members. The Arizona Cardinals thank you in advance for your cooperation and support.
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 12” (no one dimension or side can be larger than 12”)
- Banners or signs larger than 3’ x 2’
- Beach balls (inflated or deflated)
- Beverages other than one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz) plain bottle of water (sports drinks and flavored not permitted)
- Beverage containers – Bottles, cans and thermos bottles
- Cameras with professional photo lenses (larger than 8 inches)
- Chewing tobacco and E-cigarettes
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind
- Folding chairs
- Food (except for children under the age of two years old)
- Illegal drugs
- Laptop computers
- Laser pointers
- Noise Makers (whistles, horns, bells, etc.)
- Poles or Sticks of any kind
- Video Cameras and video capable cellular phones
- Weapons – including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
- In accordance with the Smoke-Free Arizona Act, University of Phoenix Stadium is a non-smoking facility. There are three designated smoking locations on the main concourse located beyond the Gate 2 exterior gate and outside the exit doors at Sections 102 and 137. Fans outside the stadium are reminded that they must be at least 20 feet away from any stadium entrance to smoke. Fans that do not comply with the smoking policy inside the stadium are subject to ejection.