- Named Cardinals offensive coordinator on 1/26/18.
- Has coached nine different offensive players to a total of 12 Pro Bowls.
- During nine seasons as an offensive coordinator/head coach, McCoy’s offenses ranked in the top-10 three times and have featured a top-10 passing attack six times.
- Chargers QB Philip Rivers finished with his three highest single-season completion percentage marks under McCoy while averaging more than 31 TD passes per year. Rivers earned Comeback Player of the Year honors from the Associated Press in 2013 after completing a career-best and NFL-high 69.5% of his passes for 4,478 yards with 32 TDs and just 11 INTs (105.5 rating).
- McCoy was the Broncos offensive coordinator for Peyton Manning’s first season in Denver in 2012, helping him earn Comeback Player of the Year honors after passing for a then franchise-record 4,659 yards with 37 TDs.