|6||@Vikings||L 17 - 27||1||1|
|5||@49ers||W 28 - 18||1||1|
|4||Seahawks||L 17 - 20||1||1|
|3||Bears||L 14 - 16||1||1|
|2||@Rams||L 0 - 34||1||1|
|1||Redskins||L 6 - 24||1||1|
|2010||San Francisco 49ers||16||16|
|2011||San Francisco 49ers||16||16|
|2012||San Francisco 49ers||16||16|
|2013||San Francisco 49ers||12||12|
|2014||San Francisco 49ers||15||15|
- Signed a five-year contract with the Cardinals on 3/11/15 as an unrestricted free agent after spending his first five seasons with the 49ers.
- Started 29 regular season games and both playoff contests in his first three seasons with Arizona. Missed the final 15 games of the 2017 season with a triceps injury.
- Has started all 104 regular season games and all 10 postseason games played in his career.
- Named a Pro Bowl alternate in 2016 after starting 15 games and helping Cardinals score 418 points (fourth-most in franchise history) and finish with the NFL’s #9 ranked offense.
- Helped RB David Johnson establish franchise single-season records for total yards (2,118), total TDs (20) and rushing TDs (16) in 2016.
- Has blocked for a 1,000-yard rusher in four of the last six seasons, including in 2016 when David Johnson rushed for 1,239 yards.
- Earned his fourth consecutive Pro Bowl honor in 2015, becoming the first Cardinals OL to make the Pro Bowl since Lomas Brown in 1996 and the first guard to do so since Bob Young in 1979.
- Selected as the inaugural recipient of the Polynesian Pro Football Player of the Year Award for the 2015 season by the Polynesian Football Hall of Fame.
- Started all 75 regular season games he played in and all eight postseason games in five years with San Francisco, earning three Pro Bowls (2012-14) and was a first-team All-Pro selection in 2012.
- A first-round pick (17th overall) in the 2010 draft, he and fellow first-round pick T Anthony Davis started all 16 games together as rookies in 2010. They became just the third set of rookies to start every game on the offensive line since the 16-game schedule began in 1978.
- Grew up in Vaitogi, American Samoa, a 1.25 square mile village with 1,400 people, and learned English as a second language. Did not live in the United States until prior to his freshman year of high school.
2018 Free Agent Primer - Offensive Line
Paul Calvisi and Darren Urban discuss the offensive line before heading into free agency.
Free Agent Primer - Offensive Line
Paul Calvisi and Darren Urban discuss if the Cardinals could gain a veteran offensive lineman in free agency.
Cards Daily - Kicking Themselves
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes the day after Sunday night's tie.
Cards Daily - Follow The Leader
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes after the loss in Buffalo.
Iupati: 'We Have To Be One Unit'
Mike Iupati discusses the Cards' tough loss in Buffalo resulting in a 1-2 start to the season.
Cards Camp Position Primer: Offensive Line
Paul Calvisi, Darren Urban, and Kyle Odegard break down the depth chart for the offensive line going into camp.
Draft Primer 2016: Offensive Line
Darren Urban, Kyle Odegard, and Paul Calvisi discuss when the Cards could draft an offensive lineman.
Free Agency Primer 2016: Offensive Line
Darren Urban, Kyle Odegard, and Paul Calvisi discuss what changes they expect to see on the Cards' offensive line in 2016.
Iupati: 'We have to match their intensity'
G Mike Iupati speaks with the media following Thursday's practice from Tempe.
Highlight: Iupati catches tipped pass for a gain
G Mike Iupati catches tipped pass for 10-yard gain
Cards Daily - Rams Reputation
Paul Calvisi brings you all the news and notes leading into Sunday's game against the Rams.
Iupati talks about facing Rams defensive line
G Mike Iupati speaks with Paul Calvisi about Sunday's upcoming game in St. Louis.
Iupati: 'We knew it was a fight'
LG Mike Iupati talks to the media about the Cards big win and how he was able to play just a week after his scary moment in Seattle.
Cards Daily - Battle with the Bengals
Paul Calvisi brings you all the news and notes leading up to this Sunday night's primetime game.
Iupati says he expects to play Sunday
G Mike Iupati speaks with Paul Calvisi on his injury and the possibility of playing this Sunday.
Rapoport: Everything came back normal with Iupati
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport has the latest on the injury of Arizona Cardinals guard Mike Iupati.
Cards Daily - Iupati set to start
Paul Calvisi brings you Friday's news and notes from Cardinals Headquarters.
Iupati: 'I'm ready'
G Mike Iupati speaks with media on starting this Sunday against the Rams.
Free Agency Review - Iupati's Impact
Darren Urban and Kyle Odegard analyze the impact that guard Mike Iupati will have in 2015.
Mike Iupati says he's 'excited to jump in'
G Mike Iupati addresses the media after signing with the Cards on Wednesday.
Mike Iupati signs deal with Cardinals
Watch newly acquired offensive lineman Mike Iupati sign his contract to officially become a member of the Arizona Cardinals.