Last Updated: August 10, 2020
- Personal Information Collection
- Use of Personal Information
- Sharing of Personal Information
- Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
- Social Networking Services
- Links To Other Web Sites
- Children's Privacy
- Your Choices
- Your California Privacy Rights
- International Users
- Contact Us
1. Personal Information Collection
The types of personal information we collect about you depend on your interactions with us and are described in more detail below.
Personal Information You Provide Directly
We collect personal information directly from you when you engage in any of the activities listed below:
- Register for an online account to take advantage of certain features of the Services;
- Request additional information about us, our Services, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, marketing partners, advertisers, or sponsors;
- Sign up to receive our newsletters and emails;
- Sign up for contests or sweepstakes operated or hosted by us;
- Participate in surveys or voting polls;
- Use various features of our Services including the send-to-a-friend referral feature;
- Access various content or features of our Services;
- Submit comments or content, or otherwise participate in interactive areas of our Services;
- Directly contact us with questions or feedback; and
- Conduct a financial transaction through our Services (for your protection, such information is collected and stored through encrypted means).
The types of personal information we collect directly from you may include:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, birthdate, and telephone number;
- Unique identifiers, such as a user name or password;
- Demographic information, such as gender;
- Financial information, such as credit card or other payment information;
- Geolocation information;
- Communications preferences;
- Search queries;
- Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect personal information automatically when you access or use our Services. We may combine this information with other information we collect about you in order to improve our marketing and analytics. The types of information we collect automatically may include:
- Network and device information such as your browser type, Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system version, and language settings;
- Information about your activity on our Services, such as your access times, pages viewed, the routes by which you access our Services, your use of any hyperlinks available within our Services;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, local shared objects, and other tracking technologies such as Internet service provider (ISP), media access control (MAC) address, your interactions with email messages such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded, or other unique identifiers associated with browser cookies, web beacons and similar technologies we deploy on our Services; and
- If you download and use our mobile app, information about the type of device you use, operating system version, device identifier (such as mobile advertising IDs) and, with your consent, location-based information (you may opt-out of location-based services at any time by changing your device settings).
Personal Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may collect personal information about you (for example, your name or email address), from other sources. We may combine this information with information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. For example, we may collect personal information about you from:
- Other users of the Services, including when they choose to use our referral service to tell you about season tickets;
- The NFL;
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries, including affiliates involved in stadium concessions and other stadium operations;
- Third-party social media services, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, that you use to interact with our Services (e.g., to link an account) or that allow you to share information (e.g., via plugins, widgets or other tools), in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies; and
- Unaffiliated parties, such as publicly available databases, analytics companies, data append companies, and data resellers.
Personal Information We Derive
We may derive personal information or draw inferences about you based the other types of personal information we collect. For example, we may infer your location based on your IP address.
2. Use of Personal Information
We use personal information that we collect for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, services, promotions, newsletters, and information you request, perform our contractual obligations, complete requested transactions and as otherwise reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship;
- Communicate with you about your account, and send you information about products, services, contests, sweepstakes, promotions and events that we think might be of interest to you;
- Maintain, administer and improve the Services;
- Analyze trends, perform business analyses, conduct internal research and development activities, and for other internal purposes;
- Publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Identify and repair errors that impair the intended functionality of our Services; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
- Service Providers: We share personal information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services, fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage and enrich databases, perform analyses, process credit card payments, provide customer service, or send communications for us).
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share personal information with any current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership for the business purposes described above.
- NFL: We share personal information with members of the NFL family, including, without limitation, NFL Properties LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Productions LLC and the NFL member clubs for analytics and marketing purposes.
- Business Transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
- Administrative or Legal Process: We may disclose your information to third parties in order to protect the legal rights, safety, and security of our organization, our corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, and the users of our Services; enforce our Terms & Conditions; respond to and resolve claims or complaints; prevent fraud or for risk management purposes; and comply with or respond to law enforcement or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government or other entity, whether or not legally required.
- Interactive Features: We may share information with third parties when you post information to a user profile or a public area of the Services, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool. If you post to these interactive features, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when using these features.
- Other Parties with Your Express or Implied Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if you win a contest or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to publicly post certain information on the Services identifying you as the winner.
- Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information, such as demographic and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors, or other organizations.
- Geolocation: We may share your geolocation data with third parties for the purpose of them serving you ads or marketing promotions based on your current location. If you wish to opt out of sharing your information in this manner please contact us at Privacy@cardinals.nfl.net.
4. Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Some of the Services may feature Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which allows users to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. To opt out of Nielsen measurement, activate "Limited Ad Tracking" or "Opt out of Ads Personalization" in your device's settings. For web-based options, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy to learn more about Nielsen's digital measurement products and your choices.
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or Instagram). As part of these ad campaigns, we or third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and to serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
5. Social Networking Services
We work with certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through our Services. For example, you can use third-party social networking services, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and others to share information about your experience on our Services with your friends and followers on those social networking services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including your activity on our Services. These third-party social networking services also may notify your friends, both on our Services and on the social networking services themselves, that you are a user of our Services or about your use of our Services, in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies. If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
6. Links to Other Web Sites
We have adopted security procedures and reasonable safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us. For example, if we collect financial information, we will use encryption software to help protect this information when it is in transit. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
8. Children's Privacy
We may collect personal information from users who are under the age of thirteen (13) through their use of the Services. To the extent that this type of personal information is collected, we do so in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (15 U.S.C. 6501 et seq.).
"Parent" includes legal guardians.
"Child" or "Children" means a user or users that are under the age of 13.
"Personal Information" or "Profile Information" means individually identifiable information including personal information such as first and last name, birthdate, phone number, physical address, email address, shirt size, and other contact information collected through the Services or when a parent registers a Child for an account.
For more information about COPPA, use the following link:
8B. Parental Consent.
8C. Information We Collect, How We Collect It, and Use of That Information.
Any information collected as part of the Arizona Cardinals Kids Club is only used for the purposes of delivering membership packages to the registered Child. This information is only collected with parental consent.
8D. How to Review, Delete, or Alter the Information Collected from Child Users.
Parents can review their Child's personal information at any time by contacting the Arizona Cardinals Box Office and requesting access to that information. Parents can also have their Child's personal information deleted and refuse to permit further collection of such information by us.
If Parents wish to view, delete, or modify the information that we have collected about their Child, or if Parents want to delete their Child's account or profile, Parents may do so by contacting the Arizona Cardinals Box Office directly, or by emailing to Privacy@cardinals.nfl.net.
10. Your Choices
You may choose to receive promotional emails, newsletters, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or "unsubscribe" link included in the commercial emails you receive. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial email messages.
If your information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Services, you may request that we update or remove certain information by signing into your account and making the required changes, or by contacting us.
If you no longer wish to allow us to track your geolocation information or further receive push notifications in connection with our mobile application, you may change your device settings.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
Consumers residing in California are afforded certain additional rights with respect to their personal information. If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
California Consumer Privacy Act
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, commercial information, Internet and electronic network activity, geolocation data, audio and visual information, financial information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal information that relate to or are reasonably capable of being associated with you. For examples of the precise data points we collect, please see Personal Information Collection above. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in the Use of Personal Information section above. We collect personal information directly from you (for example, when you register for an online account or use various features of our Services), automatically when you access or use our Services, and from third-party sources as described in the "Personal Information Collection" section above. We share the categories of personal information listed above with the categories of third parties as described in the Sharing of Personal Information section above.
In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the categories of personal information listed above for business and commercial purposes as described in the Sharing of Personal Information section above.
We do not and will not sell your personal information such as your name, email address, phone number or postal address, and we have not sold your personal information in the preceding 12 months. We do share identifiers such as cookies and the advertising identifier associated with your mobile device with our advertising partners, and those partners use and share those identifiers to show ads that are targeted to your interests (see Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others above for further information).
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers with the right to request more information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collected, sold and disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months, deletion of their personal information, and to opt out of sales of their personal information, if applicable. California consumers also have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
California consumers may exercise their rights by calling (833) 409-0616 or visiting this page https://arizonacardinals.formstack.com/forms/cadelreqform .To designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf, please contact us. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Shine the Light Law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us.
In some cases, third parties may be able to collect information about a user's online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Services.
12. International Users
Please note that the Services are directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Policy.
13. Contact Us
Arizona Cardinals Football Club
PO Box 888
Phoenix, AZ 85001-0888