The Cardinals didn't practice today but were required to released an injury report, so there were five players on the list with an estimation -- an estimation that I would guess will hold true tomorrow, when practice resumes.
- DE Travis LaBoy (biceps) was given a DNP(ractice).
- RB J.J. Arrington (knee) was given a DNP(ractice).
- DE Antonio Smith (knee) was given a "limited."
- P Ben Graham (groin) was was given a "limited."
- WR Anquan Boldin (hamstring) was given a "full."
The Steelers had 10 guys on their injury list. I believe they did some work but, not surprisingly, many guys sat out given that we are so far away from the game:
- LB Patrick Bailey (hamstring)
- C Justin Hartwig (knee)
- RB Mewelde Moore (ankle)
- RB Willie Parker (not injury related, so I assume he's just resting)
- QB Ben Roethlisberger (back)
- DE Aaron Smith (not injury related -- see Parker)
- T Max Starks (knee)
- LB Lawrence Timmons (illness)
- CB Deshea Townsend (not injury related)
- WR Hines Ward (knee)