|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
- Selected by the Cardinals in the second round (36th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft out of Washington and appeared in 61 games (51 starts) during his first four seasons with Arizona.
- Named a team captain, earned first-team All-Pro honors and selected to his third Pro Bowl (second consecutive at safety) in 2020, joining CB Patrick Peterson (4) as the only players in Cardinals history to earn at least three Pro Bowl selections before their 25th birthday. Matched a team high and tied for the NFL lead among DBs with 118 tackles while adding seven tackles for loss, 2.0 sacks, three QB hits, two INTs, six passes defensed and a forced fumble in 15 games (all starts).
- Earned his second Pro Bowl nod (first as a safety) in 2019, becoming the first player in franchise history selected to the Pro Bowl as a special teamer and as a position player. Started all 16 games and led all NFL DBs with a career-high 147 tackles, including a league-high 104 solo tackles, and posted seven tackles for loss, six passes defensed, six QB hits, a half-sack, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
- In 2018, appeared in 14 games (13 starts) and totaled 107 tackles, eight tackles for loss, 2.0 sacks, three QB pressures, four QB hits, two passes defensed, a forced fumble and two fumble recoveries (one returned 36 yards for his first career TD); one of just three NFL safeties with 100+ tackles, 2.0+ sacks and 8+ tackles for loss in 2018, according to league statistics.
- Named first-team All-Pro and was voted to the Pro Bowl for his work on special teams as a rookie in '17 after he led the Cardinals and ranked third in the NFL with 16 special teams tackles. One of just four rookies named to the Pro Bowl in '17 and became just the fifth Cardinals rookie since the 1970 merger to be named to the Pro Bowl.
- Became the fourth player in Cardinals history to be voted NFC Defensive Player of the Month (October, 2020) with 31 tackles, 2.0 sacks, two INTs (90 return yards), three tackles for loss, three QB hits, two passes defensed and a forced fumble in three games.
- Named NFC Defensive Player of the Week (Week 6, 2020) after posting seven tackles, a sack, his first career INT, a tackle for loss, two QB hits, a pass defensed and a forced fumble on Monday Night Football against the Cowboys.
- In his first career NFL start, recorded 12 tackles, a sack, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery at Houston in Week 11 of the '17 season. Became the first rookie in 20 years and the first Cardinals player ever to register 10+ tackles, a sack and two forced fumbles in a game.
- During a remarkable prep career at Bellevue High School, won five team state titles (3 in football, 2 in track & field) and eight individual state titles in track & field. In football, he played on three consecutive 14-0 teams that won three consecutive 3A state championships.
- Given first name is Bishard. Nicknamed "Budda" by his mother and aunt when he was a child and the name stuck.