|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
- Signed by the Cardinals on 4/13/21 as an unrestricted free agent following four seasons (2017-20) with Pittsburgh.
- With the Steelers, appeared in 50 games (33 starts) and ran for 2,302 yards and 22 TDs on 532 carries (4.3-yard avg.) along with 124 receptions for 963 yards and four TDs.
- Selected to the Pro Bowl in 2018 after rushing for 12 TDs (third in the NFL) and 973 yards while catching 55 passes for 497 yards a TD in 13 games.
- Left Pittsburgh ranked fifth in franchise history in career rushing average (4.33).
- Had nine games with 100+ rushing yards with Pittsburgh, which is the seventh-most in franchise history. Also has five career outings with 150+ total yards from scrimmage.
- Steelers were undefeated (8-0-1) in games Conner rushed for 100+ yards.
- In Arizona, reunites with RBs coach James Saxon who was his position coach in Pittsburgh between 2017-18.
- Has twice been named AFC Offensive Player of the Week (Week 8, 2018; Week 8, 2019) and also earned AFC Offensive Player of the Month honors in October of 2018.
- After tearing his MCL during the first game of his junior year at the University of Pittsburgh (2015), attended rehab and began experiencing excessive fatigue and other symptoms, leading doctors to perform a chest x-ray that revealed Hodgkin's Lymphoma. He endured 12 rounds of chemotherapy and completed his last chemo appointment on May 9, 2016. On May 23, 2016, he announced that he was cancer free.