|1||Chiefs||L 21 - 44||2||13||6.5||8||0|
|2||@Raiders||W 29 - 23||3||16||5.3||10||0|
|3||Rams||L 12 - 20||0||0||0||0|
|4||@Panthers||W 26 - 16|
|5||Eagles||L 17 - 20||3||20||6.7||9||0|
|6||@Seahawks||L 9 - 19||2||7||3.5||5||0|
|7||Saints||W 42 - 34|
|8||@Vikings||L 26 - 34||0||0||0||0|
|9||Seahawks||L 21 - 31|
|10||@Rams||W 27 - 17||2||10||5||6||1|
|11||49ers||L 10 - 38||5||50||10||18||0|
|12||Chargers||L 24 - 25||1||5||5||5||0|
|14||Patriots||L 13 - 27||1||7||7||7||0|
|15||@Broncos||L 15 - 24||0||0||0||0|
|16||Buccaneers||L 16 - 19|
|17||@Falcons||L 19 - 20||2||17||8.5||9||0|
|18||@49ers||L 13 - 38||3||91||30.3||77||1|
- Selected by Cincinnati in the first round (4th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft and spent 10 seasons (2011-20) with the Bengals before signing a one-year contract with Arizona on 3/19/21. Re-signed with the Cardinals on 4/14/22.
- A seven-time Pro Bowl selection (2011-17) and two-time 2nd-team All-Pro designee (2012-13), has appeared in 143 games (134 starts) during the regular season and totaled 703 receptions for 10,278 yards and 68 TDs since entered the league in 2011. He also has 35 games with 100+ receiving yards and six 1,000-yard receiving seasons.
- Became the first wide receiver in NFL history to begin his career with at least seven consecutive Pro Bowl selections.
- Joins teammate WR DeAndre Hopkins and Titans WR Julio Jones as the only active players with 700+ receptions and 10,000+ receiving yards in their career.
- In 2021, playing in his 11th NFL season at the age of 33 years old, Green's 15.7-yard receiving average was the second-highest of his career (averaged 16.3 yards per catch as a rookie in 2011 at 23 years old).
- Last season with the Cardinals, Green led or tied for the team lead in receptions three times and in receiving yards five times.
- Green's 11 receptions of 25+ yards last season tied Christian Kirk for the team lead.
- He became just the 10th player in NFL history and the only wide receiver to begin his career with at least seven Pro Bowl selections. His seven Pro Bowl selections are the third-most in Bengals team history.
- Since entering the league in 2011, Green ranks 4th in the NFL in receiving yards, 7th in TD receptions, 7th in receptions, 4th in 100-yard receiving games (35) and 6th in receiving yards per game (71.9).
- The 2021 season was Green's eighth with 800+ receiving yards, tied with Hopkins, Mike Evans, Travis Kelce and Julio Jones for the most among active players in the NFL.
- Green (6) joins Hopkins (6), Travis Kelce (6), Brandin Cooks (6), Julio Jones (7) and Mike Evans as the only active players with at least six seasons of 1,000+ receiving yards dating back to 2011.
- Has 10 games of 150+ receiving yards and five career games of 180+ receiving yards.
- Has ranked in the top-10 in the NFL in receptions twice (2012-13), receiving yards three times (2012-13, 2015), receiving touchdowns four times (2012-13, 2015, 2017) and receiving yards per game four times (2012-13, 2015-16).
- Of Green's 68 career touchdown receptions, 18 have covered at least 40 yards (including one last season) and 13 have gone for 50+ yards. His 13 touchdown catches of 50+ yards trail only DeSean Jackson (21) for the most in the NFL dating back to 2011.
The Cardinals Top Five Offensive Plays Of The Season
A look at the top five offensive plays of the Cardinals' season, as voted on by our digital staff.
HIGHLIGHT: Green 'Mosses' Pair Of Defenders For Long TD
The Arizona Cardinals pull off a throwback trick play to perfection and the result is a 77-yard touchdown from QB David Blough to WR A.J. Green.
HIGHLIGHT: Green Makes Toe-Tapping TD Grab
Cardinals WR A.J. Green turns back the clock, going airborne to make a contested catch and getting his feet down in bounds for the Cardinals second touchdown of the game
HIGHLIGHT: Green Converts On Fourth Down
Cardinals WR A.J. Green contorts his body, going full-extension to snag QB Colt McCoy's pass to convert on fourth down.
HIGHLIGHT: Murray Scrambles, Finds Green For Toe-Tapping Grab
Cardinals QB Kyler Murray buys time and finds WR A.J. Green on the sideline for a toe-tapping reception and a first down
HIGHLIGHT: Murray Finds Green To Send Game To OT
Cardinals QB Kyler Murray finds WR A.J. Green in the back of the end zone to convert the two-point attempt and tie the game 23-23 to send the game to overtime.
Green: 'Our Guys Are Fired Up'
WR A.J. Green talks to the media about the competition at the joint practice today and other wide receivers in the room making plays.
Green: 'Put Your Best Tape Out There'
WR A.J. Green talks to the press about his approach to preseason games as a veteran starter, as well as any emotions he might have heading back to Cincinnati where he played a decade of his NFL career at.
Green: 'Our Ultimate Goal Is To Win'
WR A.J. Green speaks to the press about his desire to continue playing in the NFL, and the factors that made him want to stay with the Cardinals.
Camp Credentials - Wide Receivers
Craig Grialou and Dani Sureck break down the wide receiver group and explain which players have the chance to make the final roster.
Green: 'They Know What I Can Do'
WR A.J. Green discusses his return to the Arizona Cardinals and why continuity is important to him at this point in his career.
Green Goes By Diggs On Stop & Go For Huge Gain
WR A.J. Green fools Cowboys CB Trevon Diggs with a stutter and go, blowing by him for a 42-yard gain
Green: 'We're Going To Be Fine'
WR A.J. Green talks about the team's recent struggles given the absence of key guys, but remains optimistic as the season winds down.
Debate This: Are The Last Two Games Of The Regular Season Must Win Games?
Craig Grialou and Rolondo Cantu debate a variety of topics as the Cardinals finish out the season.
Green Beats His Man Down The Sideline For Big Gain
QB Kyler Murray lofts a ball deep down the sideline to WR A.J. Green, who hauls it in for a 33-yard gain on third down
Murray Pulls Rabbit Out Of Hat, Hits Green For First Down
QB Kyler Murray scrambles, retreating 25-yards deep behind the line of scrimmage before stopping and firing to WR A.J. Green to convert on 3rd and nine
A.J. Green Turns Clock Back On 27-yard Juke-Clinic Gain
Cardinals wide receiver A.J. Green turns the clock back to the early-2010s on a 27-yard juke-clinic gain.
Green: 'It Just Sucks'
WR A.J. Green discusses not feeling any pressure with the absence of DeAndre Hopkins, and the importance of establishing a run game in the coming weeks.
Green: 'We Didn't Play A Clean Game'
A.J. Green talks about what wrong on Monday Night Football and recaps his 7 receptions, 102 yards performance.
Every A.J. Green Catch From 102-Yard Performance
Watch every catch made by WR A.J. Green from his second 100-yard game of the season, racking up 7 catches and 102 yards in a 30-23 loss to the Rams Week 14
Green Goes Airborne For Back-Shoulder Grab And Go
WR A.J. Green makes an adjustment to catch a 36-yard back-shoulder pass from QB Kyler Murray.
Murray Connects With Green On Impossible Throw
QB Kyler Murray shows off his elite speed to get to the corner and makes an impossible throw on the run to connect with WR A.J. Green for first down
A.J. Green Tops 10,000 Career Receiving Yards
WR A.J. Green becomes the 15th player in NFL history to surpass 10,000 receiving yards
Green: 'We Gave It Everything We Had'
WR A.J. speaks to the media in Seattle after the Cardinals 23-13 win against the Seahawks.
Cardinals' Top Plays Of 2022: Offense
Four big catches and a Kyler Murray endless scramble make the list
A.J. Green Thinks About Possibility Of Retirement
Wide receiver's role has shrunk in second season with Cardinals
Cardinals Finally Turn To A.J. Green And He Delivers
Veteran wide receiver, after little work of late, scores touchdown
Receiver Roulette: Cardinals Have Hop Sighting As Wideout Room Keeps Spinning
Wesley can return from IR for Eagles and Green also could play
Kyler Murray To A.J. Green: It's A Matter Of Trust
Two-point conversion showed quarterback's belief in veteran
First Start Gives Trace McSorley Chance To Push For Roster Spot
Notes: Green returns to Cincinnati for first time
After DeAndre Hopkins News, Receiver Speculation Won't Stop
OBJ at a Suns game, Dez Bryant on the radio, but do Cardinals really need someone?
As A.J. Green Returns, Communication With Kyler Murray Tops To-Do List
Wide receiver looks forward to second year in Cardinals' offense
DeAndre Hopkins Only Starting Point For Cardinals' Wide Receivers
Moore to get bigger role, but position could use draft help
Cardinals Prepare For Life Without DeAndre Hopkins
Knee injury sidelines receiver; Wesley was fill-in when Hop had bad hamstring
Cardinals Receivers Ready For More After Weather Stunted Pass Game
After just 15 passes in Chicago, Kyler Murray ready to let loose again
Cardinals Activate A.J. Green From Covid list
Notes: LS Brewer, TE Wells on injured reserve; Murray doesn't practice
Cardinals Put A.J. Green, Demetrius Harris On Covid List
Wide receiver, tight end just the latest to be sidelined because of virus
Kingsbury: No Fault With End-Game Interception
Notes: Signal 'missed or misinterpreted' between Murray, Green
Steve Keim: Still 'Possibility' J.J. Watt Returns
GM says miscommunication on late interception is 'learning lesson'
Big Red Rage - Green Happy To Be In Red
Ep. 527 - Wide receiver A.J. Green joined the Cardinals in the offseason after playing nine seasons with the Cincinnati Bengals. Through three games, Green has made an impact on the field and in the locker room. Green joined Paul Calvisi and Ron Wolfley to preview the big game against the Rams, discuss the bonds forming in the wide receiver room, what it's like to play with the mobile Kyler Murray and how the Cardinals winning record has put the joy back into playing football. Plus, we find out who pays when the receivers go to dinner and why Green's teammates gave him a hard time about his touchdown celebration against the Vikings.