|6||Falcons||W 34 - 33||7||5||2||0||0||0|
|5||@Bengals||W 26 - 23||4||2||2||0||0||0|
|4||Seahawks||L 10 - 27||4||3||1||0||0||0|
|3||Panthers||L 20 - 38||5||3||2||0||0||0|
|2||@Ravens||L 17 - 23||10||6||4||0||0||1|
|1||Lions||T 27 - 27||7||6||1||0||0||0|
- Selected by the Cardinals in the second round (36th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft out of Washington; appeared in 30 games (20 starts) during his first two seasons with Arizona.
- In 2018, appeared in 14 games (13 starts) and totaled 107 tackles, eight tackles for loss, 2.0 sacks, three QB pressures, four QB hits, two passes defensed, a forced fumble and two fumble recoveries (one returned 36 yards for his first career TD).
- According to league statistics, was one of just three NFL safeties with 100+ tackles, 2.0+ sacks and 8+ tackles for loss in 2018.
- Posted at least 10 tackles in a game five times in 2018, including a career-high 14 tackles in Week 5 at San Francisco.
- Named first-team All-Pro and was voted to the Pro Bowl for his work on special teams as a rookie in '17 after he led the Cardinals and ranked third in the NFL with 16 special teams tackles. Was one of just four rookies named to the Pro Bowl in '17 and became just the fifth Cardinals rookie since the 1970 merger to be named to the Pro Bowl.
- In his first career NFL start, recorded 12 tackles, a sack, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery at Houston in Week 11 of the '17 season. Became the first rookie in 20 years and the first Cardinals player ever to register 10+ tackles, a sack and two forced fumbles in a game.
- During a remarkable prep career at Bellevue High School, won five team state titles (3 in football, 2 in track & field) and eight individual state titles in track & field. In football, he played on three consecutive 14-0 teams that won three consecutive 3A state championships.
- Given first name is Bishard. Nicknamed “Budda” by his mother and aunt when he was a child and the name stuck.