- Selected by the Cardinals in the second round (47th overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft out of Texas A&M. A native of Scottsdale who attended Saguaro High School, Kirk became the first Cardinals draft pick who played high school football in Arizona since the team selected G Deuce Lutui in the second round in 2006.
- Kirk and current Cardinals RB D.J. Foster both attended Saguaro. Kirk was a freshman at Saguaro in 2011 when Foster was a senior. He played at Texas A&M with current Arizona TE Ricky Seals-Jones and CB Brandon Williams.
- During his time at Saguaro, was named an All-American by Under Armour, MaxPreps and PrepStar – and was the Gatorade Player of the Year in Arizona as a senior in 2014. Kirk was named the Arizona Cardinals High School Player of the Week following the first game of his senior season in 2014.
- In three seasons at Texas A&M, Kirk totaled 234 receptions for 2,856 yards and 26 TDs, 23 rushing attempts for 120 yards, 48 kickoff returns for 1,048 yards and a TD, and 37 punt returns for 814 yards and six TDs.
- Left Texas A&M as the NCAA’s career active leader in punt return average (22.0) and punt return TDs (6). Despite playing just three seasons for the Aggies, his six career punt return TDs doubled the previous school career record.
- Despite playing just three seasons, fell just 29 receptions shy of breaking the SEC all-time receptions record (262 by Jordan Matthews) and 19 receptions shy of breaking the Aggies career receptions record (252 by Ryan Swope).
Kirk - 'It Was An Amazing Experience'
WR Christian Kirk reflects on what it was like to play in his first NFL game.
Quick Slant - No. 2 Receiver
Craig Grialou and Mike Jurecki discuss the players competing for the number two receiver spot behind Larry Fitzgerald going into training camp.
Saints aftermath, and inspired QB play
El primer partido de pretemporada ya es historia
Mis impresiones sobre el primer partido de pretemporada 2018
Cardinals Get Caught Sleeping
Players know the importance of a good night's rest
David Johnson, With Chase Edmonds Assist, Sparks Run Game
Notes: Cash gets hurt; Kirk's near touchdown; Penalties bog game
Fan Club Ready For Christian Kirk’s NFL Debut
Notes: Shipley placed on IR; Nkemdiche, Pierre sit with minor injuries
There's Larry Fitzgerald, And Then - Who's Next? - At Wide Receiver
Training camp will sort out position's uncertain depth chart
Top Questions Heading Into 2018 Training Camp, Part One
Bradford's health, Rosen's progress, the offensive line and Wilks' #CardsCamp culture
Madden ratings for the Cardinals
Top Takeaways From The 2018 Cardinals Offseason
Rosen impressed, No. 2 WR and CB still undetermined, and Wilks takes charge
Behind Fitz, the quest for No. 2 WR
Minicamp Should Bring More Sam Bradford Work
Notes: Kirk tries to master McCoy system; Pop Warner helps Wilks
Christian Kirk, Josh Rosen Make Their Pitch
Cardinals' rookies get away from football with baseball outing
Christian Kirk Signs Rookie Contract
Arizona native inks his four-year deal
Josh Rosen Se Une A Los Veteranos Por Primera Vez
Notas: Cardenales inician las OTA’s; Humphries vio acción en vivo
Offensive Line "Learning That Dance"
As newcomers Pugh, Smith try to fit in, Wilks confident unit is a strength
Josh Rosen Joins Veterans For First Time
Notes: Cardinals begin OTAs; Humphries sees live action
Hometown Return Won’t Distract Christian Kirk
Former high school star coming back to Arizona as member of Cardinals
Confidence On Display On Josh Rosen's First Day
Shows chemistry with Christian Kirk to open rookie minicamp
Three More Cardinals Draft Picks Sign Contracts
RB Chase Edmonds, CB Chris Campbell and T Korey Cunningham ink four-year deals
Quickly Done: Josh Rosen Signs His Contract
First-round pick gets deal done before first practice
Rookie Minicamp Brings Opportunity, Pressure
Weekend practices are pivotal for undrafted players aiming to make an impression
Steve Wilks, Brandon Williams And CB2
Coach knows how to develop defensive backs, and that's what Cardinals need
Impresiones sobre el draft 2018 de Cardenales
Mason Cole Selección De Tercera Ronda De Cardenales
El equipo eligió al liniero ofensivo de Michigan, quien jugó en la línea toda su carrera universitaria
Cardinals Add CB Chris Campbell In Sixth Round
Notes: Kirk links up with Rosen; offense a draft priority