|6||Falcons||W 34 - 33|
|5||@Bengals||W 26 - 23|
|4||Seahawks||L 10 - 27||4||37||9.3||18||0||1||6||6||6||0|
|3||Panthers||L 20 - 38||10||59||5.9||13||0|
|2||@Ravens||L 17 - 23||6||114||19||34||0|
|1||Lions||T 27 - 27||4||32||8||10||0||1||12||12||12||0|
WR TE Career
- Selected by the Cardinals in the second round (47th overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft out of Texas A&M. A native of Scottsdale who attended Saguaro High School, Kirk became the first Cardinals draft pick who played high school football in Arizona since the team selected G Deuce Lutui in the second round in 2006.
- Played with Cardinals 2019 #1 overall draft pick QB Kyler Murray when both were freshman at Texas A&M in 2015. Caught Murray's first career completion and first TD pass at the college level.
- Appeared in 12 games (seven starts) during his rookie season with Arizona, totaling 43 receptions for 590 yards and three TDs while adding 21 punt returns for 164 yards and 35 rushing yards on three attempts. Named to the PFWA All-Rookie team as a punt returner.
- Prior to the foot injury that cut his debut season short, Kirk ranked second in the NFL in receptions and third in the NFL in receiving yards among rookie WRs through Week 13.
- Kirk (75 and 59-yard TD receptions) joined Giants RB Saquon Barkley (five), Browns RB Nick Chubb (two) and Falcons WR Calvin Ridley (two) as the only rookies with multiple TDs of 50+ yards in 2018. Kirk and Ridley were the only rookies with multiple TD catches of 50+ yards.
- During his time at Saguaro, Kirk (the Gatorade Player of the Year in Arizona in 2014) was a teammate of current Cardinals RB D.J. Foster (2011) and CB Byron Murphy (2014). Kirk was named the Arizona Cardinals High School Player of the Week following the first game of his senior season in 2014.