Cardinals Official Team Website I Arizona Cardinals – AZCardinals.com
|13||Rams||L 7 - 34||4||15||3.8||9||0||2||9||4.5||5||0|
|11||@49ers||L 26 - 36|
|10||@Buccaneers||L 27 - 30||5||2||0.4||5||0||1||8||8||8||0||1||1|
|9||49ers||L 25 - 28|
|8||@Saints||L 9 - 31|
|7||@Giants||W 27 - 21||1||2||2||2||0|
|6||Falcons||W 34 - 33||12||34||2.8||17||1||6||68||11.3||30||1|
|5||@Bengals||W 26 - 23||17||91||5.4||17||0||3||65||21.7||24||0|
|4||Seahawks||L 10 - 27||11||40||3.6||14||0||8||99||12.4||31||0|
|3||Panthers||L 20 - 38||11||37||3.4||15||0||6||28||4.7||17||1|
|2||@Ravens||L 17 - 23||7||14||2||4||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|1||Lions||T 27 - 27||18||82||4.6||18||0||6||55||9.2||27||1|
RB FB Career
- The Cardinals third-round selection (86th overall) in the 2015 NFL Draft, Johnson signed a three-year extension with Arizona on 9/8/18 that will keep the All-Pro RB with the Cardinals through the 2021 season.* Has played 49 games (38 starts) during his first four NFL seasons and accumulated 5,230 all-purpose yards (2,783 rushing; 1,849 receiving; 598 KOR) and 43 total TDs (31 rushing; 11 receiving; 1 KOR).
- Despite missing nearly the entire 2017 season due to a wrist injury, his 43 career TDs are nine more than any other player in franchise history through their first four seasons.
- His 43 career TDs are tied for the ninth-most in franchise history, despite playing in 20 fewer games than any other player in the top-10.
- Ons franchise single-season records for total TDs (20 in 2016), rushing TDs (16 in 2016) and TDs by a rookie (13 in 2015).
- Ranks fifth on the Cardinals all-time list with 31 career rushing TDs. Johnson (42 games) reached 30 career rushing TDs in 19 fewer games than any other player in franchise history. The previous record holder was RB Ottis Anderson (61 games).
- Wit 10 TDs in 2018, Johnson (10 in 2018; 20 in 2016; 13 in 2015) joins WR Larry Fitzgerald (five times) as the only players in franchise history with 10+ TDs in at least three seasons.
- Dting back to his rookie season in 2015, Johnson’s 13 multi-TD performances rank second among NFL players behind only Rams RB Todd Gurley (15). His 11 multi-TD performances between 2015-16 are tied for the most in NFL history in a player’s first two seasons.
- Earne first-team All-Pro honors (AP, PFWA, Sporting News, Pro Football Focus) and was named to his first Pro Bowl after leading the NFL and establishing a new franchise single-season record with 2,118 scrimmage yards (1,239 rushing; 879 receiving) in 2016. Also led the NFL and set a franchise record with 20 TDs in 2016, including a franchise record 16 rushing TDs.
- In 016, became one of just four players in NFL history with at least 1,200+ rushing yards and 800+ receiving yards in a season and just the seventh player since the 1970 merger to lead the NFL in both scrimmage yards and TDs in a season.
- In 2016 Johnson became the first player in NFL history to post 100+ scrimmage yards in each of the first 15 games of a season. His 15 games with 100+ scrimmage yards tied Barry Sanders (1997) for the most in NFL history in a single season.
- Only layer in Cardinals history with 100+ rushing yards and three or more rushing TDs in a game multiple times in their career. Became the first player since Adrian Peterson (two such games as a rookie in 2007) to accomplish the feat in their first two NFL seasons.
- Led all NL RBs in receptions (80) and receiving yards (879) in 2016.
- His 1,29 rushing yards in 2016 are the fifth-best single-season total in franchise history.
- Has been naed NFC Offensive Player of the Week twice (Weeks 5 & 13 in 2016); NFC Special Teams Player of the Week once (Week 2 in 2015); NFC Offensive Player of the Month once (October of 2016); NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month once (Dec./Jan. of 2015).
- Became th first Cardinals RB selected to the Pro Bowl since Johnny Johnson in 1990. Also became the first Northern Iowa player selected to the Pro Bowl since former Cardinals QB Kurt Warner in 2008 and just the third Pro Bowler ever from that school (LB Bryce Paup).
- In 2015, he ttaled 1,636 all-purpose yards (581 rushing yards, 457 receiving yards, 598 kickoff return yards), becoming just the fourth player in NFL history to post 500+ rushing yards, 400+ receiving yards, 500+ kickoff return yards and 13+ TDs in a season, joining Timmy Brown (1962), Gale Sayers (1965) and Maurice Jones-Drew (2006).
- Only playerin NFL history with a rushing TD, receiving TD and kickoff return TD in his first two career games. Johnson had a 55-yard TD reception in Week 1 win vs. New Orleans and then recorded a 108-yard kickoff return TD and a 13-yard TD run at Chicago in Week 2. His 108-yard return on the game’s opening kickoff in Chicago marked the longest TD in franchise history and is tied for the second-longest play in NFL history.
- Just the secondNorthern Iowa player ever selected by the Cardinals, joining T Brandon Keith, who was taken in the seventh round (225th overall) in 2008.
- While at UNI,Johnson earned his way on the Dean’s List twice for having a GPA of 3.5 or above and was a 3.0 honoree for multiple semesters. Johnson worked full-time jobs all four summers while in school. He worked on a crew removing asbestos his first summer and he worked 5:30 AM to 2:00 PM every day over the final three summers as a maintenance man in the school dorms.