|1||Chiefs||L 21 - 44||22||34||193||5.7||2||0||2||18||99.3||5||29||5.8||0||0||0|
|2||@Raiders||W 29 - 23||31||49||277||5.6||1||1||1||7||76.7||5||28||5.6||1|
|3||Rams||L 12 - 20||37||58||314||5.4||0||0||2||19||77.8||2||8||4||0||1||0|
|4||@Panthers||W 26 - 16||23||32||207||6.5||2||1||1||1||96.7||12||26||2.2||1||1||0|
- Selected #1 overall by the Cardinals in the 2019 NFL Draft, earned NFL Rookie of the Year honors (2019), was twice named a team captain (2020-21) and was named to the Pro Bowl twice (2020-21) in his first three seasons.
- Became the first QB in franchise history to be named to the Pro Bowl twice in his first three seasons and joined Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson as the only NFL QBs named to the Pro Bowl each of the last two seasons (2020-21).
- In 46 career games, has completed 1,057-of-1,581 pass attempts (66.9%) for 11,480 yards and 70 TDs while rushing for 1,786 yards and 20 TDs on 314 carries (5.7 avg.).
- Became the first player in NFL history with 70+ passing TDs and 20+ rushing TDs in his first three seasons.
- His 66.86 completion percentage is the best in NFL history in a player's first three seasons (min. 1,000 pass attempts). His 1,057 completions are the second-most in NFL history in a player's first three seasons behind only Andrew Luck (1,062).
- Completed 70+ percent of his pass attempts in seven games in 2021, giving him an NFL record 17 games with a 70+ completion percentage in his first three seasons.
- Only player in NFL history with 3,500+ passing yards and 400+ rushing in each of his first three seasons. Joined Cam Newton (2011-13) as the only players in NFL history with 11,000+ passing yards and 1,500+ rushing yards in his first three seasons.
- Became the fourth-youngest player in NFL history (24 years, 120 days) to reach 10,000 career passing yards.
- Named to his second consecutive Pro Bowl in 2021 after completing 333-of-481 pass attempts (69.2%) for 3,787 yards, 24 TDs, 10 INTs and a 100.6 passer rating. He also rushed for 423 yards and five TDs.
- His 69.3 completion percentage in 2021 established a franchise single-season record and ranked second in the NFL. His 100.6 pass rating was the second-highest single-season total in franchise history (Carson Palmer, 104.5 in 2015) and ranked eighth in the NFL last season.
- Tied Kurt Warner (5 in 2009) for the most games with a passer rating of 120.0+ in a single season in 2021. In franchise history, only Neil Lomax (10 in 108 games) has more such outings in a career than Murray has in his first 46 career games (9).
- Has been named NFC "Offensive Player of the Week" five times, tying Kurt Warner for the most in franchise history. In 2020 became the first player in team history to earn the honor three times in a single season.
- Owns the franchise career record for rushing TDs by a QB (20). Established a single-season franchise record for rushing TDs (11) and rushing yards (819) by a QB in 2020.
- In 2020, set an NFL record for the most games (9) with a passing and rushing TD in a single season and became the first player in NFL history with both a passing and rushing TD in five consecutive games (Games 5-9). Has 13 such performances in 46 career games, surpassing Jim Hart (11 in 199 games) for the most in franchise history.
- His five games with 3+ pass TDs and 1+ rush TDs are the most in NFL history in a player's first three seasons.
- Joins Peyton Manning (2) and Aaron Rodgers (2) as the only players in NFL history with multiple games of 400+ passing yards, 3+ passing TDs and 1+ rushing TD.
- Received the 2020 Bridgestone Clutch Performance Play of the Year award and the "Best Play" award at the 2021 ESPYS for the "Hail Murray," a 43-yard game-winning TD pass to DeAndre Hopkins with just 0:02 remaining in regulation against the Bills.
- In Week 7 of the 2020 season vs. Seattle, became the first player in NFL history to throw for 350+ yards and 3+ TDs while also rushing for 50+ yards and a TD in a single game.
- In 2019, became just the 6th different QB in NFL history with 3,500+ passing yards and 500+ rushing yards in a season – and just the second rookie (Cam Newton, 2011).
- In 2019, became the first Cardinals rookie QB to start a season opener since Lamar McHan in 1954.
- A first-team All-American as a junior in 2018 at Oklahoma, won the Heisman Trophy, was named the Associated Press Player of the Year and earned Davey O'Brien Quarterback of the Year, Manning Award and Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award honors.
- From 2012-15, Murray won three consecutive 5A Texas state championships with Allen and capped off his high school career with 2014-15 Gatorade National Football Athlete of the Year honors his senior season.
- Posted a 57-3 record in 60 starts at QB in high school and college, including a perfect 43-0 record at national powerhouse Allen (TX) High School.
Murray: 'Everything Is Better When You Win'
QB Kyler Murray talks with the press following the victory over the Panthers in Week 4, speaking on how the team got on track in the second half.
HIGHLIGHT: Hollywood Makes Big-Time TD Grab
WR Hollywood Brown goes up and over the Panthers defender to make the contest grab for the touchdown
HIGHLIGHT: Murray Wins The Race To The Edge
QB Kyler Murray out runs the Panthers defense around the edge for the five-yard rushing touchdown
HIGHLIGHT: Murray Makes Beautiful Back-Pedaling Pass
QB Kyler Murray is flushed from the pocket and drops a dime to WR Hollywood Brown for the first down
HIGHLIGHT: Ertz Wide Open For Six
QB Kyler Murray hits TE Zach Ertz on the crossing route for the Cardinals first touchdown of the game
HIGHLIGHT: Murray Connects With Brown On Deep Crosser
Cardinals QB Kyler Murray delivers a picture-perfect pass to WR Marquise Brown for 21 yards.
Murray: 'Control What You Can Control'
QB Kyler Murray speaks with the press about what he has learned so far in the NFL ahead of his 50th career start, as well as playing against friend and fellow former-Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield this weekend.
Murray: 'We Have To Be Better'
QB Kyler Murray speaks on another slow start on offense and what went wrong against the Rams.
Murray: 'It's About Executing At The End Of The Day'
QB Kyler Murray discusses the overtime win against the Raiders and preparation for the Rams.
Murray: 'It's Just About Executing'
QB Kyler Murray talks to the press about the changes the team made to comeback from a large deficit in order to win the game in overtime vs the Raiders.
HIGHLIGHT: Murray Finds Green To Send Game To OT
Cardinals QB Kyler Murray finds WR A.J. Green in the back of the end zone to convert the two-point attempt and tie the game 23-23 to send the game to overtime.
HIGHLIGHT: Murray Runs In For Score As Time Expires
Cardinals QB Kyler Murray runs for a touchdown as time expires to bring the Cardinals within two points and eventually force overtime
HIGHLIGHT: Murray Converts On Fourth Down
Cardinals QB Kyler Murray converts a fourth-and-1 attempt, taking things into his own hands and using his legs
HIGHLIGHT: Murray Converts On 20-Second Scramble
Cardinals QB Kyler Murray scrambles for an eternity behind the line of scrimmage, eventually finding the space to reach the end zone and pick up two points.
HIGHLIGHT: Murray Connects With Dortch For Six
Cardinals QB Kyler Murray connects with WR Greg Dortch from the two-yard line for Dortch's first career touchdown.
Murray: 'Every Game Is Important'
QB Kyler Murray addresses the media speaking on his growth as a leader, playing against former Cardinals OLB Chandler Jones this weekend, and how losing affects his motivation to improve the team and himself.
Murray: 'Key Moments Of The Game We Hurt Ourselves'
QB Kyler Murray addresses the media after a tough defeat vs the Chiefs in Week 1 of the 2022 season.
HIGHLIGHT: Murray Threads The Needle To Ertz For Six
Arizona Cardinals QB Kyler Murray lasers a 6-yard touchdown pass to TE Zach Ertz in a tight window
HIGHLIGHT: Murray-Brown Tandem Connect For First TD
Arizona Cardinals QB Kyler Murray's finds WR Marquise Brown in the back corner of the end zone for the duo's first touchdown in the NFL
HIGHLIGHT: Murray's Connects With Brown For Big Gain
Arizona Cardinals QB Kyler Murray lofts a picture-perfect pass to WR Marquise Brown for a 26-yard gain
HIGHLIGHT: Murray Ducks Jones And Picks Up 10
Arizona Cardinals QB Kyler Murray ducks out of Kansas City Chiefs DT Chris Jones' would-be sack and picks up 10 yards
Murray: 'I Like Us, I'm Confident'
QB Kyler Murray speaks on his optimism for the season and confidence the team has.
Murray: 'Getting Better With These Guys And Winning Games That Is All I'm Focused On'
QB Kyler Murray speaks to the press about his recovery from Covid and his play calling in the first preseason game.
International Flavor Added To Helmets With Flag Decals
Ten Cardinals taking part in NFL initiative
Kyler Murray To A.J. Green: It's A Matter Of Trust
Two-point conversion showed quarterback's belief in veteran
On The Run, Kyler Murray Makes A Difference
It's become indisputable that Cardinals QB has to use his legs to make offense go
Kyler Murray Addresses Incident With Las Vegas Fan
Quarterback says it shouldn't happen but 'no hard feelings'
Kyler Murray's 21 Seconds To Score Two Crucial Cardinals Points
Quarterback engineers amazing TD conversion that spurred comeback over Raiders
Kingsbury: Isaiah Simmons 'Can Be As Good As He Wants'
Notes: Las Vegas police investigate incident between Murray and fan
Steve Keim: Chasing Free Agents And 'Get-Off-The-Couch' Money
GM says he is happy with way QB Kyler Murray has responded after contract
Kyler Murray Goes From Getting Mad To Getting Better
Cardinals quarterback has learned what must come out of losses
Cardinals Seek Urgency After Opening Day Loss
Communication issues on defense one problem to address
Kyler Murray, Patrick Mahomes Highlight Cardinals-Chiefs Matchup
Two of best young quarterbacks face off in season opener
Coaching Could Be In Kyler Murray's Future
But the quarterback makes clear 'I want to play until I can't'
Kyler Murray, Marquise Brown Finally Practice Together
Notes: Alternate helmet week; Playing time plan this week similar to first game
Conner, Budda, Kyler Make It Into NFL Network's 'Top 100'
As countdown lists 51-100, three Cardinals appear
Trace McSorley To Start Against Bengals As Kyler Murray, Colt McCoy Rest Arms
Guarantano will be the other QB in Cincinnati
Kyler Murray Return Continues To Be Slow-Played At Practice
Notes: Hollywood Brown does a little more; McSorley impresses
PHOTOS: Kyler Murray Arrives After Contract Extension
Images of Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray at the team facility after the announcement of his contract extension
Kyler Murray Out In The Community
Quarterback Kyler Murray, in conjunction with Kretschmar Premium Deli Meats & Cheeses (for whom Murray is a spokesman) and Albertson's/Safeway, gave $10,000 checks to both the Arizona Educational Foundation and to the Valley Boys & Girls Clubs on Thursday, hosting a trivia contest and playing some football with kids along the way.
Kyler Murray, High School Star
Images of Kyler Murray when he played for Allen High School in Texas.
Kyler Murray Throws Out The First Pitch At D-Backs Game
Rookie QB Kyler Murray throws out the first pitch at a Diamondbacks game as the rookie class has an evening out together.
Kyler Murray Arrives In Arizona
First-round pick Kyler Murray comes to the Dignity Health Arizona Cardinals Training Center for the first time as a member of the team.
Cardinals Cover 2 - Kyler Murray Becoming 'Must See TV'
Ep. 470 - Scrambling. Throwing the football back across his body. Kyler Murray is making the difficult seem routine, and he's doing it on a weekly basis. Murray has become one of the early stars of the 2021 season. The numbers he is putting up are impressive. But it's more than just the numbers. It's getting everyone involved. That's what has really stood out to Craig Grialou and Mike Jurecki when looking at the offense through two games. Now the trick is "to keep doing it" as Murray said on Wednesday.
Big Red Rage - All Kyler Murray, All The Time
Ep. 462 - If you want Kyler Murray talk, you've come to the right place. In this "Best of" edition of the Big Red Rage, Paul Calvisi and Ron Wolfley chat with Kurt Warner, Jay Feely, Jake Plummer, Frank Sanders and Dave Pasch about their thoughts on the Cardinals' signal caller.