Arizona Cardinals Home: The official source of the latest Cardinals headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters and game day information
|3||Lions||L 23 - 26||10||137||13.7||30||0|
|2||Football Team||W 30 - 15||8||68||8.5||25||1|
|6||@Cowboys||W 38 - 10||2||73||36.5||60||0|
|1||@49ers||W 24 - 20||14||151||10.8||33||0|
|5||@Jets||W 30 - 10||6||131||21.8||45||1|
|4||@Panthers||L 21 - 31||7||41||5.9||13||0|
WR TE Career
- A four-time Pro Bowl (2015; 2017-19) and three-time first-team All-Pro (2017-19) selection, Hopkins had 632 receptions for 8,602 yards (13.6-yard avg.) and 54 TDs in 110 games (all starts) during his first seven NFL seasons. Has also started all six postseason games he played for the Texans, adding 37 receptions for 446 yards and a TD.
- Joins Eagles C Jason Kelce as the only offensive players in the NFL named first-team All-Pro each of the last three seasons (2017-19) and is one of only four total players in the NFL to have earned that distinction (Rams DT Aaron Donald and Seahawks LB Bobby Wagner).
- Hopkins is one of just three players in NFL history with at least 600 receptions, 8,500 yards and 50 TDs in his first seven seasons, joining Hall of Famer Marvin Harrison and 2020 Hall of Fame finalist Torry Holt.
- In NFL history, only Marvin Harrison (665) had more receptions in his first seven NFL seasons than Hopkins (632).
- Since entering the league as a first-round selection (27th overall) in the 2013 NFL Draft, Hopkins ranks third in the NFL in receptions, third in receiving yards and second in TD receptions.
- Over the last three seasons (2017-19), his 487 total targets and 31 TD receptions lead the NFL. In that same span, he ranks second in the NFL in receptions (315), third in receiving yards (4,115), third in first down receptions (218) and third in receptions of 25+ yards (41).
- Has at least one reception in all 110 career games played during the regular season. That represents the fifth-longest active streak in the NFL and the seventh-longest streak to begin a career in the Super Bowl era.
- In Week 11 of the 2019 season at Baltimore, Hopkins (27 years, 5 months, 12 days) became the second-youngest player in NFL history to reach 600 career receptions, trailing only Larry Fitzgerald. Three weeks prior (Week 8 vs. Oakland), Hopkins (27 years, 4 months, 22 days) became the third-youngest player in NFL history to reach 8,000 career receiving yards behind only Fitzgerald and Hall of Famer Randy Moss.
- One of just six players in NFL history to record 800+ receiving yards in each of his first seven NFL seasons, joining Jerry Rice, Keyshawn Johnson, Gary Clark, A.J. Green and T.Y. Hilton.
- Was named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month (September) in 2013 and AFC Offensive Player of the Week (Week 6) in 2015.
DeAndre Hopkins Backs Into An 18-Yard Catch-And-Run
Wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins shows off his yards-after-catch skills on an 18-yard play against the Lions.
Top 100 Players of 2020: DeAndre Hopkins | No. 8
Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins has been ranked the No. 8 player on "The Top 100 Players of 2020."
Which Team Has The Best WR Duo In The NFL?
NFL Network's Kurt Warner, LaDainian Tomlinson and Steve Mariucci debate which team has the best wide receiver dup in the NFL entering 2020.
Flight Plan Teaser 4.0 - 'Working With Perspective'
Amidst the chaos of the current crisis, the Cardinals traded for a superstar. See how it unfolded on Flight Plan, "Working With Perspective", premiering Thursday on YouTube.
Madden '20 First Look: DeAndre Hopkins As A Cardinal
Check out this Madden '20 first look of wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins in the uniform of his new team the Arizona Cardinals.
La Llegada de Hopkins
Cardenales de Arizona adquirieron a uno de los mejores receptores en la NFL.
Admiring Certain Catches Of D-Hop, Fitz One Hand At A Time
The receptions that can't really be practiced
With Raised Stakes, Cardinals Must Bounce Back In Carolina
Injuries will make road test a tough one against Panthers
DeAndre Hopkins A Game-Day Decision Against Panthers
Notes: Pugh playing well; lack of takeaways not a big concern
DeAndre Hopkins Makes Sure Opponents Feel His YAC
Cardinals receiver has piled up 47 percent of his yards post-reception this season
DeAndre Hopkins Is PFF's Highest-Graded Receiver Through Three Games
All-Pro wide receiver off to blazing start with Cardinals
On An Interception, A D-Hop Confession, And The Learning Curve
Pick against Washington highlights Murray, Hopkins still growing
Pass-Friendly Offense Could Lead To 'Amazing' Season For DeAndre Hopkins
After sizzling debut, All-Pro wideout dreaming big with Cardinals
Instant Impact: DeAndre Hopkins Has Monster Debut For Cardinals
Notes: Turner blocks punt; Air quality non-issue; Thompson, Cole injured
Arizona Cardinals 2020 Season Preview: Taking The Next Step
Expectations rise in second year of Kliff Kingsbury, Kyler Murray era
Steve Keim: Swag, Intensity Sets DeAndre Hopkins Apart
GM expects big year from Patrick Peterson
DeAndre Hopkins Gets Big Contract Extension From Cardinals
Wide receiver serves as own agent as he gets deal through 2024
DeAndre Hopkins, Kyler Murray Work To Create Chemistry
New wide receiver, quarterback both confident success is coming
DeAndre Hopkins Wants to Stay In The GaMe When Done Playing
Receiver wants to get into sports management
On Lock: DeAndre Hopkins Pushing Hard To Learn Cardinals' Offense
Wide receiver expects to become "best friends" with QB Kyler Murray
The Mathlete: New Cardinals Wide Receiver DeAndre Hopkins Is Top 10 In 'Top 100'
Veteran pass catcher No. 8 on NFL Network list
Cardinals Position Overview 2020: Wide Receivers
Addition of DeAndre Hopkins makes group among the best
Cardinals Aiming For Aerial Ascent
Kyler Murray has talented trio of receivers to target in passing game
DeAndre Hopkins Spotlights Local Nurse In 'The Real Heroes Project'
Cardinals wideout joins campaign to celebrate healthcare workers fighting COVID-19