|6||Falcons||W 34 - 33||8||7||1||0||0||0|
|5||@Bengals||W 26 - 23||6||2||4||0||1||0|
|4||Seahawks||L 10 - 27||8||4||4||1||0||0|
|3||Panthers||L 20 - 38||10||5||5||0||2||0|
|2||@Ravens||L 17 - 23||8||5||3||0||1||0|
|1||Lions||T 27 - 27||5||4||1||0||0||0|
- The Cardinals first-round selection (13th overall) in the 2017 NFL Draft, Reddick was the first linebacker and fifth defensive player selected that year.
- Has appeared in all 32 games (15 starts) during his first two NFL seasons, totaling 141 tackles, 6.5 sacks, 14 tackles for loss, three forced fumbles, six passes defensed and six special teams tackles.
- Started 12 of 16 games played in 2018 and had his first career 100-tackle campaign after recording 102 stops last season.
- As a rookie in 2017, played all 16 games (three starts) and registered 39 tackles, five tackles for loss, 2.5 sacks and two forced fumbles for the NFL’s sixth ranked defense. He totaled 10 tackles in each of his first two starts while Deone Bucannon missed time with an ankle injury.
- Became the fourth Temple player ever selected in the first round, joining DT Muhammad Wilkerson (30th overall by the Jets in 2011), RB Paul Palmer (19th overall by the Chiefs in 1987) and G John Rienstra (ninth overall by the Steelers in 1986). Reddick joined RB George Sutch (22nd round) and LB Al Drulis (27th round), both selected in 1943, as the only other Temple players ever drafted by the Cardinals.
- Injuries ended both his junior and senior seasons at Haddon Heights (NJ) High School, and he attended Temple as a walk-on cornerback. He received a scholarship after his junior season, and his mother, Raelakia, took out a loan for a meal plan so he could eat with the scholarship players.