|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
- After spending his first 10 seasons with the Texans – who selected him in the first round (11th overall) in the 2011 NFL Draft – signed a two-year contract with the Cardinals on 3/2/21 as a free agent.
- A five-time 1st-team All-Pro and five-time Pro Bowl selection, was also named the 2017 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year.
- Has been named NFL Defensive Player of the Year three times (2012, '14-15), tied with Rams DT Aaron Donald and Giants LB Lawrence Taylor for the most in NFL history.
- Led the NFL in sacks with 20.5 in 2012 and 17.5 in 2015 and finished second in the league with 20.5 in 2014 and 16.0 in 2018.
- Is the only player in NFL history to have multiple seasons of 20.0 or more sacks (2012, '14) and joins Hall of Famer Reggie White as the only players in NFL history to post three or more seasons with at least 17.5 sacks (2012, '14-15).
- Ranks second in NFL history in sacks per game (.785), trailing only Reggie White (.853).
- In 128 games with Houston, totaled 101.0 sacks, 25 forced fumbles, 16 fumble recoveries, 282 QB hits, 172 tackles for loss, 531 tackles (409 solo), two INTs, and 26 multi-sack outings during the regular season. Also had 28 tackles, 6.0 sacks, 9 tackles for loss, 6 passes defensed and an INT in eight postseason contests.
- Has scored seven TDs in his career (6 regular season, 1 postseason): Three career receiving TDs, three INT return TDs and a fumble return TD.
- His 101.0 career sacks are the most in Texans franchise history and the second-most in the NFL since he entered the league in 2011 (Von Miller, 106.0 in 135 games).
- Watt's 172 tackles for loss, 282 quarterback hits, 16 fumble recoveries, 47 games with multiple tackles for loss and 26 multi-sack games lead the NFL since he entered the league in 2011.
- Last season while starting all 16 games for the seventh time in 10 seasons, Watt became just the fourth player in NFL history to record at least 100.0 career sacks in his first 120 games (Reggie White, Bruce Smith, DeMarcus Ware).
- Played 1,016 total snaps in 2020, which led all NFL defensive linemen. Joined Raiders DE Maxx Crosby (1,011) as the only defensive linemen in the NFL to play at least 1,000 snaps last season. Has played 1,000+ snaps in a season six times, including twice in the last three seasons.
- His six AFC Defensive Player of the Month awards are tied for the most by any defensive player in NFL history (Bruce Smith) while his seven AFC Defensive Player of the Week awards are tied (Aaron Donald) for the most among any active player in the league.
- Wife, Kealia, plays for the Chicago Red Stars of the NWSL and his brothers, Derek (FB) and T.J. (LB), play for the Pittsburgh Steelers.