Arizona Cardinals Home: The official source of the latest Cardinals headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters and game day information
|17||@Rams||L 24 - 31||4||45||11.3||23||0|
|16||@Seahawks||W 27 - 13||4||48||12||21||1|
|15||Browns||W 38 - 24||3||42||14||16||0|
|14||Steelers||L 17 - 23||3||20||6.7||9||0|
|13||Rams||L 7 - 34||6||56||9.3||18||0|
|11||@49ers||L 26 - 36||5||37||7.4||12||1||1||1|
|10||@Buccaneers||L 27 - 30||8||71||8.9||24||0|
|9||49ers||L 25 - 28||4||38||9.5||20||0|
|8||@Saints||L 9 - 31||2||8||4||6||0|
|7||@Giants||W 27 - 21||1||12||12||12||0|
|6||Falcons||W 34 - 33||6||69||11.5||22||0|
|5||@Bengals||W 26 - 23||6||58||9.7||17||0|
|4||Seahawks||L 10 - 27||5||47||9.4||15||0|
|3||Panthers||L 20 - 38||5||36||7.2||23||1|
|2||@Ravens||L 17 - 23||5||104||20.8||54||0|
|1||Lions||T 27 - 27||8||113||14.1||45||1|
WR TE Career
- Originally selected by the Cardinals in the first round (3rd overall) of the 2004 NFL Draft and has played his entire career in Arizona. Only players taken ahead of him were QB Eli Manning (No. 1 to San Diego; traded to NY Giants) and T Robert Gallery (No. 2 to Oakland).
- His 234 games played are tied with K Jim Bakken (1962-78) for the most in franchise history.
- Selected to a franchise-record 11 Pro Bowls. Fitzgerald (11) joins Hall of Famer Jerry Rice (13) as the only wide receivers in NFL history to be selected to the Pro Bowl at least 11 times.
- Named a co-winner (along with QB Eli Manning) of the 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award. The award, which Fitzgerald was also one of three finalists for in 2012, is the only league award that recognizes a player's off-the-field community service as well as his playing excellence.
- Franchise career leader in receptions (1,303), receiving yards (16,279), receiving TDs (116), total TDs (116), 100-yard receiving games (47) and consecutive games with a reception (227).
- Ranks second in NFL history in career receiving yards (16,279), third in receptions (1,303) and is tied for sixth in NFL history with 116 career TD receptions.
- His 1,303 career receptions are the most for any player in NFL history with a single team, surpassing the previous record held by WR Jerry Rice (1,281 with SF).
- In NFL history, only six players (all in the Hall of Fame) have more TDs with a single team than Fitzgerald (116) has with Arizona: WR Jerry Rice (187 w/SF), RB Emmitt Smith (164 w/Dal), RB LaDainian Tomlinson (153 w/SD), WR Marvin Harrison (128 w/Ind), RB Jim Brown (126 w/Cle) and RB Walter Payton (125 w/Chi).
- Fitzgerald's streak of 227 consecutive games with a reception is the second-longest in NFL history. He has at least one catch in 233 of 234 career games played.
- Enters the 2019 season having started 68 consecutive games in a streak that dates back to 2014. That represents the longest active starts streak among NFL WRs.
- In Week 16 of the 2018 season vs. the Rams, threw his first career TD pass (32 yards to RB David Johnson). It was the first TD pass by a WR in team history. At 35 years, 114 days old he became the oldest WR in NFL history to throw a TD pass.
- Has led the NFL in receptions twice (2005, 2016) and in receiving TDs twice (2008, 2009).
- Has been named NFC Offensive Player of the Week four times in his career.
- Led the NFL in receptions with 107 in 2016. It marked the second time in his career (tied Steve Smith for NFL lead with 103 in 2005) he led the league in receptions. He became the first player in NFL history to lead the NFL in catches at least 11 years apart. Prior to Fitzgerald, the longest span between leading the league in receptions was six years by Jerry Rice (1990, 1996).
- Tied his own franchise record with 109 receptions in 2017, becoming the oldest player in NFL history to record 100+ receptions in a season. The '17 season marked the fifth of his career with 100+ receptions.
- In 13 seasons (102 games) at State Farm Stadium, has 598 receptions for 7,438 yards and 53 TDs on the Cardinals home field. In NFL history only Jerry Rice (646 at Candlestick Park) has more catches in a single venue.
- Has caught at least one pass in all 42 different stadiums he has played in during his NFL career and has at least one TD reception in 27 different stadiums.
- Has more career receptions against the Rams (185) than any player in NFL history against any single opponent.
- With 2,306 career receiving yards against the Rams, 2,098 against the 49ers and 2,022 against the Seahawks, joins Jerry Rice (Falcons, Rams, Saints) as the only players in NFL history with 2,000+ receiving yards against three different teams.
- Finished the 2015 season with 109 receptions for 1,215 yards and nine TDs. His 109 receptions set a franchise single-season record (tied that mark in 2017), surpassing his previous mark of 103, set in 2005.
- One of the best postseason performers in NFL history, Fitzgerald has 57 receptions for 942 yards and 10 TDs in just nine postseason contests. He is the only player in NFL history to average at least 100+ receiving yards and a TD in the postseason.
- Had one of the best postseasons of any player in NFL history during the Cardinals run to Super Bowl XLIII in 2008, shattering the NFL single postseason record for receptions (30), receiving yards (546) and receiving TDs (seven).
- In the Divisional matchup vs. Green Bay in 2015, caught eight passes for 176 yards and scored the game-winning TD in the 26-20 OT victory over the Packers. His 176 receiving yards set a new franchise postseason record.
- Has five 100-yard receiving performances in the postseason and is the only player in NFL history with at least three games of 150+ receiving yards in the playoffs.
- In February of 2018, joined PGA pro Kevin Streelman in winning the Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament. Became the first African-American amateur to win the event – which dates back to 1937 – and the first professional athlete to win the title since Dan Marino in 1988.