|10||@Chiefs||L 14 - 26||6||50||8.3||15||0|
|8||49ers||W 18 - 15||8||102||12.8||37||1|
|7||Broncos||L 10 - 45||4||40||10||18||1|
|6||@Vikings||L 17 - 27||5||39||7.8||16||0|
|5||@49ers||W 28 - 18||2||35||17.5||20||0|
|4||Seahawks||L 17 - 20||3||28||9.3||16||0|
|3||Bears||L 14 - 16||2||9||4.5||6||0|
|2||@Rams||L 0 - 34||3||28||9.3||15||0|
|1||Redskins||L 6 - 24||7||76||10.9||27||0|
WR TE Career
- Originally selected by the Cardinals in the first round (3rd overall) of the 2004 NFL Draft and has started 216 of the 218 games in which he has appeared. Only players taken ahead of him were QB Eli Manning (No. 1 to San Diego; traded to NY Giants) and T Robert Gallery (No. 2 to Oakland).
- Selected to his franchise-record 11th Pro Bowl in 2017. Fitzgerald (11) joins Hall of Famer Jerry Rice (13) as the only wide receivers in NFL history to be selected to the Pro Bowl at least 11 times. Among active players only Patriots QB Tom Brady (13) has earned more Pro Bowl selections than Fitzgerald. Earned MVP honors in the 2008 Pro Bowl and his eight career TDs are a Pro Bowl record.
- Named a co-winner (along with QB Eli Manning) of the 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award. The award, which Fitzgerald was also one of three finalists for in 2012, is the only league award that recognizes a player’s off-the-field community service as well as his playing excellence. He became the second Cardinals player (Kurt Warner-2008) to earn the honor.
- Following the 2014 season, was named the inaugural winner of the Art Rooney NFL Sportsmanship Award, presented to an NFL player who demonstrates on the field qualities of great sportsmanship, including fair play, respect for opponents and integrity in competition. In 2012, was named the recipient of the 14th Annual Arthur S. Arkush Humanitarian Award by Pro Football Weekly, which is given to the NFL player whose contributions to the community and charitable organizations are especially outstanding.
- Franchise career leader in receptions (1,234), receiving yards (15,545), receiving TDs (110), total TDs (110), 100-yard receiving games (46) and consecutive games with a reception (211). His nine 1,000-yard receiving seasons are the most in team history.
- Ranks third in NFL history for both receptions (1,234) and receiving yards (15,545) and ranks eighth in NFL history with 110 career TD receptions.
- One of just five players in NFL history with 15,000+ receiving yards and 100+ TD receptions in their career.
- One of just six players in NFL history to score 100+ receiving TDs with a single team.
· Fitzgerald’s streak of 211 consecutive games with a reception is tied with Tony Gonzalez for the second-longest in NFL history. He has at least one catch in every game played in each of the last 13 seasons and has at least one catch in 217 of 218 career games played.
· Tied his own franchise record with 109 receptions in 2017, becoming the oldest player in NFL history to record 100+ receptions in a season. The ’17 season marked the fifth of his career with 100+ receptions. In NFL history only Brandon Marshall (6) has more such seasons.
· Now owns the top four single-season reception totals in franchise history, with three of them coming in the last three seasons (109 in 2015; 107 in 2016; 109 in 2017).
· Over the last three seasons (2015-17) – playing from the ages of 32 to 34 years old – Fitzgerald recorded 325 receptions. That represents the second-highest total in the NFL during that span behind only Pittsburgh’s Antonio Brown (343).
- Led the NFL in receptions with 107 in 2016. It marked the second time in his career (tied Steve Smith for NFL lead with 103 in 2005) Fitzgerald led the league in receptions. He became the first player in NFL history to lead the NFL in catches at least 11 years apart. Prior to Fitzgerald, the longest span between leading the league in receptions was six years by Jerry Rice (1990, 1996).
- Has led the NFL in receptions twice (2005, 2016) and in receiving TDs twice (2008, 2009).
- His 218 games played rank as the second-highest total in franchise history. Fitzgerald had more receptions in his first 200 career games (1,116) than any player in NFL history.
- In Week 13 of the 2017 season vs. the Rams, reached 1,200 receptions for his career. Fitzgerald (214 games) became the fastest player in NFL history to reach 1,200 career receptions.
- In 12 seasons at University of Phoenix Stadium, has 561 receptions for 7,052 yards playing on the Cardinals home field. In NFL history only Jerry Rice (646 receptions at Candlestick Park) has more receptions in any stadium than Fitzgerald has at University of Phoenix Stadium.
- After catching 13 passes in two games against the Rams in 2017, now has more career receptions against the Rams (176) than any player in NFL history against any single opponent. Jerry Rice (175 vs. Atlanta) held the previous record.
- Finished the 2015 season with 109 receptions for 1,215 yards and nine TDs. His 109 receptions set a franchise single-season record (tied that mark in 2017), surpassing his previous mark of 103, set in 2005.
· Has been named NFC Offensive Player of the Week four times in his career.
- One of the best postseason performers in NFL history, Fitzgerald has 57 receptions for 942 yards and 10 TDs in just nine postseason contests. He is the only player in NFL history to average at least 100+ receiving yards and a TD in the postseason. He has more receiving yards (942) than any player in NFL history through his first nine playoff games and only Jerry Rice (22 TDs in 29 games) and John Stallworth (12 TDs in 17 games) have more career receiving TDs in the postseason.
- Had one of the best postseasons of any player in NFL history during the Cardinals run to Super Bowl XLIII in 2008, shattering the NFL single postseason record for receptions (30), receiving yards (546) and receiving TDs (seven). His 30 receptions surpassed the previous record of 27, shared by Carolina’s Steve Smith (2005) and New England’s Wes Welker (2007). His 546 receiving yards surpassed Jerry Rice’s 1988 total of 409 yards and his seven TD receptions topped Rice’s 1988 total of six.
· In the Divisional matchup vs. Green Bay in 2015, caught eight passes for 176 yards and scored the game-winning TD in the 26-20 OT victory over the Packers. His 176 receiving yards set a new franchise postseason record. He accounted for all 80 yards on the Cardinals game-winning drive in OT (75-yard catch-and-run; 5-yard TD reception).
- Has five 100-yard receiving performances in the postseason and is the only player in NFL history with at least three games of 150+ receiving yards in the playoffs. With 100 yards receiving in each of the team’s four postseason games in ‘08, set the NFL record for most consecutive playoff games with 100 yards receiving.
- Combined with John Brown (1,003 yards), the 2015 season marked just the fifth time in team history the Cardinals had multiple players with 1,000+ receiving yards in a season. With 96 receptions for 1,431 yards in 2008, he joined wide receivers Anquan Boldin (89-1,038) and Steve Breaston (77-1,006) to mark the fifth time in NFL history that a team had three players all reach 1,000 receiving yards in the same season.
- In 2005, Fitzgerald and Boldin became only the second tandem in NFL history to top 100 receptions and 1,400 receiving yards in the same season (Detroit’s Herman Moore and Brett Perriman in 1995).
· At 22 years, 123 days old became the youngest receiver in NFL history to record a 100-catch campaign when he reached the milestone at Indianapolis on 1/1/06.
· In February of 2018, joined PGA pro Kevin Streelman in winning the Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament. Fitzgerald became the first African-American amateur to win the event – which dates back to 1937 – and the first professional athlete to win the title since Dan Marino in 1988.
Cards Daily - The Truth
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes on how QB Josh Rosen has taken ownership of the offense along with injury updates to the offensive line.
Fitzgerald On Rosen - 'He's Taken Ownership'
WR Larry Fitzgerald speaks with the media on QB Josh Rosen as well as getting RB David Johnson back to form.
Inside The Numbers - Defensive Strides
A deeper look into the stats following the Cardinals' week 10 performance in Kansas City.
Cards Daily - Fool's Gold
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes on how the team will attack Kansas City on both offense and defense.
Fitzgerald - 'They're Going To Get Our Best Shot'
WR Larry Fitzgerald speaks with the media on facing the Chiefs this Sunday.
Cards Daily - New Personality
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes going into Byron Leftwich's first game as the new offensive coordinator, along with what the defense needs to do to get another win over the 49ers.
Flashback Friday - 'Hail Larry'
We flashback to WR Larry Fitzgerald's 'Hail Mary' touchdown catch against the 49ers in 2007.
Cards Daily - O.C. Instincts
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes on offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich's first press conference and what WR Larry Fitzgerald sees changing in the offense.
Fitzgerald - 'Some Wrinkles' In Offense
WR Larry Fitzgerald speaks with the media on what he's seen from Byron Leftwich's offense so far.
Inside The Numbers - Good, Bad & Ugly
Go inside the numbers heading into week eight of the season presented by La Mesa RV.
Inside The Numbers - Something's Gotta Give
Go inside the numbers after last Sunday's loss in Minnesota, presented by La Mesa RV.
Cards Daily - Get Your Mind Right
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes on the offensive and defensive struggles and how they can be fixed Thursday night against the Broncos.
Fitzgerald - 'Everybody Has To Be Held Accountable'
WR Larry Fitzgerald speaks with the media on the offensive struggles so far this season.
Cards Daily - Own It
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes on the offense and defense going into this Sunday's game.
Does Fitz Have The Most TDs In Minnesota State History?
WR Larry Fitzgerald speaks with the media about going back to his home state of Minnesota.
Two Truths & A Lie
Players have to guess which is true and which is a lie about WR, Larry Fitzgerald.
Cards Daily - It's Not You, It's Me
Paul Calvisi brings you the final news and notes going into Sunday's game against the 49ers.
Flashback Friday - Fitzgerald's First TD
Flashback to WR Larry Fitzgerald's first NFL score.
Cards Daily - Ownership
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes on Thursday from Cards' HQ.
Fitzgerald - 'We Know We Have To Play Better'
WR Larry Fitzgerald speaks with the media following practice on Thursday.
Fitzgerald - 'We Didn't Help Him'
WR Larry Fitzgerald talks following the Cardinals' tough loss on Sunday and discusses the play of QB Josh Rosen.
Cards Daily - Houdini In A Helmet
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes as coordinators Mike McCoy and Al Holcomb discuss how they will game plan against Seattle.
Fitzgerald - 'I Just Want To Be A Successful Team'
WR Larry Fitzgerald speaks with the media on QB Josh Rosen and what is at stake this week.
Fitzgerald Discusses QB Change
WR Larry Fitzgerald speaks with the media on the QB change and the 16-14 loss to the Bears.
Cards Daily - Matchups
Paul Calvisi brings you the final new and notes before Sunday's home game agains the Bears.
Larry Fitzgerald: Cardinals Legend, Almost Raider
Larry Fitzgerald pasa al segundo lugar en la lista de yardas por recepciones de todos los tiempos.
Chiefs aftermath, and some growth from Rosen and offense
Larry Fitzgerald Moves To Second All-Time In Receiving Yards
Friday before the Chiefs, and a certain comfort
Fitz, Boston, a practice pick and getting philosophical
Larry Fitzgerald still helps spike Cardinals' emotions
Síntesis, segunda victoria de Cardenales en la temporada
Niners aftermath, and an emotional start to the Leftwich offense
Offense Comes Through Late In Cardinals' Dramatic Win
Stats Missing For Larry Fitzgerald, But Coordinator Change Might Help
Cardenales Lentamente Dejaron Escapar El Juego En Minnesota
Friday before the Vikings, and Fitz's draft status
Larry Fitzgerald Ready For (Likely) Final Game In Minnesota
Proteger El Balón Un Plus Para Cardenales, Josh Rosen
Seahawks aftermath, and waiting for the click
Friday before the Seahawks, and Rosen's Leinart echo
Victories, Not Catches Or Yards, On Larry Fitzgerald's Mind
It's not often when Larry Fitzgerald is held to two or fewer catches
Bears aftermath, and quarterback questions
Friday before the Bears, and acknowledging the crowd
Sentimiento Familiar: Cardenales Batallan En La Derrota Contra Rams
Friday before the Rams, and Carson Palmer's football life
Cardenales No Verán Superficialmente Los Problemas
Definición De Frustración: Cardenales Inician Con Derrota
Transformation Tuesday: Cardinals Through The Years
Images of Cardinals players and coaches through the years
Fan Focus: Mike Yduarte
Guest Editor and Cardinals fanatic, Mike Yduarte, shares his best Arizona Cardinals photo edits.