|17||@Seahawks||L 24 - 27||4||36||9||15||1|
|16||Rams||L 9 - 31||6||53||8.8||18||0|
|15||@Falcons||L 14 - 40||7||82||11.7||26||0|
|14||Lions||L 3 - 17||5||55||11||14||0|
|13||@Packers||W 20 - 17||3||48||16||32||0|
|12||@Chargers||L 10 - 45||2||30||15||25||1|
|11||Raiders||L 21 - 23||2||23||11.5||18||2|
|10||@Chiefs||L 14 - 26||6||50||8.3||15||0|
|8||49ers||W 18 - 15||8||102||12.8||37||1|
|7||Broncos||L 10 - 45||4||40||10||18||1|
|6||@Vikings||L 17 - 27||5||39||7.8||16||0|
|5||@49ers||W 28 - 18||2||35||17.5||20||0|
|4||Seahawks||L 17 - 20||3||28||9.3||16||0|
|3||Bears||L 14 - 16||2||9||4.5||6||0|
|2||@Rams||L 0 - 34||3||28||9.3||15||0|
|1||Redskins||L 6 - 24||7||76||10.9||27||0|
WR TE Career
- Originally selected by the Cardinals in the first round (3rd overall) of the 2004 NFL Draft and has started 216 of the 218 games in which he has appeared. Only players taken ahead of him were QB Eli Manning (No. 1 to San Diego; traded to NY Giants) and T Robert Gallery (No. 2 to Oakland).
- Selected to his franchise-record 11th Pro Bowl in 2017. Fitzgerald (11) joins Hall of Famer Jerry Rice (13) as the only wide receivers in NFL history to be selected to the Pro Bowl at least 11 times. Among active players only Patriots QB Tom Brady (13) has earned more Pro Bowl selections than Fitzgerald. Earned MVP honors in the 2008 Pro Bowl and his eight career TDs are a Pro Bowl record.
- Named a co-winner (along with QB Eli Manning) of the 2016 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award. The award, which Fitzgerald was also one of three finalists for in 2012, is the only league award that recognizes a player’s off-the-field community service as well as his playing excellence. He became the second Cardinals player (Kurt Warner-2008) to earn the honor.
- Following the 2014 season, was named the inaugural winner of the Art Rooney NFL Sportsmanship Award, presented to an NFL player who demonstrates on the field qualities of great sportsmanship, including fair play, respect for opponents and integrity in competition. In 2012, was named the recipient of the 14th Annual Arthur S. Arkush Humanitarian Award by Pro Football Weekly, which is given to the NFL player whose contributions to the community and charitable organizations are especially outstanding.
- Franchise career leader in receptions (1,234), receiving yards (15,545), receiving TDs (110), total TDs (110), 100-yard receiving games (46) and consecutive games with a reception (211). His nine 1,000-yard receiving seasons are the most in team history.
- Ranks third in NFL history for both receptions (1,234) and receiving yards (15,545) and ranks eighth in NFL history with 110 career TD receptions.
- One of just five players in NFL history with 15,000+ receiving yards and 100+ TD receptions in their career.
- One of just six players in NFL history to score 100+ receiving TDs with a single team.
· Fitzgerald’s streak of 211 consecutive games with a reception is tied with Tony Gonzalez for the second-longest in NFL history. He has at least one catch in every game played in each of the last 13 seasons and has at least one catch in 217 of 218 career games played.
· Tied his own franchise record with 109 receptions in 2017, becoming the oldest player in NFL history to record 100+ receptions in a season. The ’17 season marked the fifth of his career with 100+ receptions. In NFL history only Brandon Marshall (6) has more such seasons.
· Now owns the top four single-season reception totals in franchise history, with three of them coming in the last three seasons (109 in 2015; 107 in 2016; 109 in 2017).
· Over the last three seasons (2015-17) – playing from the ages of 32 to 34 years old – Fitzgerald recorded 325 receptions. That represents the second-highest total in the NFL during that span behind only Pittsburgh’s Antonio Brown (343).
- Led the NFL in receptions with 107 in 2016. It marked the second time in his career (tied Steve Smith for NFL lead with 103 in 2005) Fitzgerald led the league in receptions. He became the first player in NFL history to lead the NFL in catches at least 11 years apart. Prior to Fitzgerald, the longest span between leading the league in receptions was six years by Jerry Rice (1990, 1996).
- Has led the NFL in receptions twice (2005, 2016) and in receiving TDs twice (2008, 2009).
- His 218 games played rank as the second-highest total in franchise history. Fitzgerald had more receptions in his first 200 career games (1,116) than any player in NFL history.
- In Week 13 of the 2017 season vs. the Rams, reached 1,200 receptions for his career. Fitzgerald (214 games) became the fastest player in NFL history to reach 1,200 career receptions.
- In 12 seasons at University of Phoenix Stadium, has 561 receptions for 7,052 yards playing on the Cardinals home field. In NFL history only Jerry Rice (646 receptions at Candlestick Park) has more receptions in any stadium than Fitzgerald has at University of Phoenix Stadium.
- After catching 13 passes in two games against the Rams in 2017, now has more career receptions against the Rams (176) than any player in NFL history against any single opponent. Jerry Rice (175 vs. Atlanta) held the previous record.
- Finished the 2015 season with 109 receptions for 1,215 yards and nine TDs. His 109 receptions set a franchise single-season record (tied that mark in 2017), surpassing his previous mark of 103, set in 2005.
· Has been named NFC Offensive Player of the Week four times in his career.
- One of the best postseason performers in NFL history, Fitzgerald has 57 receptions for 942 yards and 10 TDs in just nine postseason contests. He is the only player in NFL history to average at least 100+ receiving yards and a TD in the postseason. He has more receiving yards (942) than any player in NFL history through his first nine playoff games and only Jerry Rice (22 TDs in 29 games) and John Stallworth (12 TDs in 17 games) have more career receiving TDs in the postseason.
- Had one of the best postseasons of any player in NFL history during the Cardinals run to Super Bowl XLIII in 2008, shattering the NFL single postseason record for receptions (30), receiving yards (546) and receiving TDs (seven). His 30 receptions surpassed the previous record of 27, shared by Carolina’s Steve Smith (2005) and New England’s Wes Welker (2007). His 546 receiving yards surpassed Jerry Rice’s 1988 total of 409 yards and his seven TD receptions topped Rice’s 1988 total of six.
· In the Divisional matchup vs. Green Bay in 2015, caught eight passes for 176 yards and scored the game-winning TD in the 26-20 OT victory over the Packers. His 176 receiving yards set a new franchise postseason record. He accounted for all 80 yards on the Cardinals game-winning drive in OT (75-yard catch-and-run; 5-yard TD reception).
- Has five 100-yard receiving performances in the postseason and is the only player in NFL history with at least three games of 150+ receiving yards in the playoffs. With 100 yards receiving in each of the team’s four postseason games in ‘08, set the NFL record for most consecutive playoff games with 100 yards receiving.
- Combined with John Brown (1,003 yards), the 2015 season marked just the fifth time in team history the Cardinals had multiple players with 1,000+ receiving yards in a season. With 96 receptions for 1,431 yards in 2008, he joined wide receivers Anquan Boldin (89-1,038) and Steve Breaston (77-1,006) to mark the fifth time in NFL history that a team had three players all reach 1,000 receiving yards in the same season.
- In 2005, Fitzgerald and Boldin became only the second tandem in NFL history to top 100 receptions and 1,400 receiving yards in the same season (Detroit’s Herman Moore and Brett Perriman in 1995).
· At 22 years, 123 days old became the youngest receiver in NFL history to record a 100-catch campaign when he reached the milestone at Indianapolis on 1/1/06.
· In February of 2018, joined PGA pro Kevin Streelman in winning the Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament. Fitzgerald became the first African-American amateur to win the event – which dates back to 1937 – and the first professional athlete to win the title since Dan Marino in 1988.
NFC Championship 10-Year Anniversary - 'Fitz Takes Over'
Part two of four to remember our 2008-2009 NFC Championship win on its tenth anniversary.
2018 Top Plays - Offense
Take a look at the top-five offensive plays from the 2018 season.
Cards Daily - Road Conditions
Paul Calvisi brings you the final news and notes before this Sunday's game in Seattle.
Cards Daily - Mirror, Mirror
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes on stopping Seattle's running attack and more.
Fitzgerald - 'The Atmosphere Is Unbelievable'
WR Larry Fitzgerald speaks with the media on what it's like to play in Seattle.
'Any Given Sunday' For Fitzgerald
Whether it was his final home game or not, WR Larry Fitzgerald has given the Red Sea many moments to cheer for.
Inside The Numbers - 'Larry Nuggets'
Take a deeper look inside the impressive stats of WR Larry Fitzgerald heading into the final week of the season.
Wishing You A Merry Fitzmas
The Cardinals -- through the prism of Larry Fitzgerald's excellent career -- want everyone to have a very happy holidays.
Fitzgerald - 'You Never Get Used To It'
WR Larry Fitzgerald talks following the Cardinals' home finale in 2018.
Cards Daily - Get Your Mind Right
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes going into this Sunday's home game against the Rams.
Game Teaser - #LARvsAZ
The L.A. Rams visits State Farm Stadium for the Cardinals' final home game of the season.
Cards Daily - The Final Countdown?
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes on WR Larry Fitzgerald's future and a look toward this Sunday's home game against the rams.
Fitzgerald - 'If I Decide To Retire, I'll Let You Know'
WR Larry Fitzgerald answers more questions on whether or not he plans to continue his NFL career.
Shop With A Jock
CB Patrick Peterson is giving back in a big way this holiday season by taking 50 underprivileged kids on a shopping spree along with teammates.
Inside The Numbers - Costly Turnovers
Take a deeper look inside the numbers following the Cardinals' loss in Atlanta.
Cards Daily - Play It Again QB
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes after the 40-14 loss to Atlanta and wether or not QB Josh Rosen will sit.
Cards Daily - Judging Josh
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes going into this Sunday's game agains the Falcons, including, CB Patrick Peterson matching up with WR Julio Jones.
Fitzgerald - 'We're Going To Continue To Battle'
WR Larry Fitzgerald speaks with the media on his future and the state of the offense.
Inside The Numbers - Larry Legend
Go inside the incredible numbers of WR Larry Fitzgerald's career.
Fitzgerald - 'Not A Good Feeling'
WR Larry Fitzgerald speaks with the media on the team's 17-3 loss at home, and breaking Jerry Rice's record for most receptions with one franchise in NFL history.
Larry Fitzgerald Passes Jerry Rice For Most Receptions All-Time For A Single Team
Watch as Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald sets the all-time NFL record for receptions with a single team.
Cards Daily - Next Men Up
Paul Calvisi brings you the final news and notes before taking on the Detroit Lions this Sunday.
My Cause My Cleats
This weekend players are participating in "My Cause My Cleats" giving them a chance to showcase causes significant in their lives.
Cards Daily - Changing Faces
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes on how the players are adapting to the continuous changes to the offensive line.
Fitzgerald - 'I'm Going For The Win'
WR Larry Fitzgerald speaks with the media on WR Christian Kirk and the offense following practice.
Cardinals Awards For 2018
Larry Fitzgerald's future? Nothing's changed
Larry Fitzgerald Ends Season -- Maybe Career -- In Style
Friday before the Seahawks, and Josh Rosen seeks a little help
Whether it's need or pure enjoyment, football still fits Fitz
Larry Fitzgerald clears Ndamukong Suh on facemask jab
Cardinals Film Room: Larry Fitzgerald's Touchdown Pass To David Johnson
Rams aftermath, and a rough way to leave home
More Larry Fitzgerald Memories, But Cardinals Handled In Home Finale Against Rams
Friday before the Rams, and reasons for motivation
GM Steve Keim: No extension talks with Larry Fitzgerald yet
The Final Home Farewell For Larry Fitzgerald?
Eight Is Great: Patrick Peterson Named To Another Pro Bowl
Patrick Peterson Tough To Beat Since Julio Jones Eruption
Dificultades en Arizona precedidas por volteretas
Lions aftermath, and offensive (growing?) pains
Friday before the Lions, and what the Cards can take away
Cardinals Film Room: Josh Rosen Finds Larry Fitzgerald
La jugada que cambió la historia en Green Bay
Packers aftermath, and stealing one on the frozen tundra
More Fantastic Fitz As Cardinals Pull Off Upset At Lambeau
Patrick Peterson Says He Feels "Next In Line" To Be Franchise Cornerstone
Punzante derrota para Cardenales en su visita a Chargers
Friday before the Chargers, and old friends reunite
Larry Fitzgerald's long shot of catching Tony Gonzalez
Transformation Tuesday: Cardinals Through The Years
Images of Cardinals players and coaches through the years
Fan Focus: Mike Yduarte
Guest Editor and Cardinals fanatic, Mike Yduarte, shares his best Arizona Cardinals photo edits.