|3||Bears||L 14 - 16||3||3||0||0||1||0|
|2||@Rams||L 0 - 34||6||8||2||0||1||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|1||Redskins||L 6 - 24||1||1||0||1||0||0|
· The Cardinals first-round selection in the 2011 NFL Draft and the fifth overall pick, Peterson was the first cornerback taken in draft. Signed a five-year extension on 7/29/14 that will keep him under contract with the Cardinals through 2020.
· Voted to his seventh straight Pro Bowl in 2017; has been selected to the Pro Bowl six times at cornerback (2012-17) and once as a kick returner (2011). Joined Hall of Famers Jim Brown and Barry Sanders as the only players in NFL history to be chosen to seven Pro Bowls before their 28th birthday. Peterson is the only player in team history to be selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his first seven NFL seasons. Also joins Hall of Famer Rod Woodson as the only NFL players ever to be selected to the Pro Bowl as both a defender and kick returner.
· Has earned first-team All-Pro honors three times, with two selections at cornerback (2013, 2015) and one as a kick returner (2011).
· After starting all 16 games in 2017, has now started all 112 games over his first seven seasons, having never missed a game in his NFL career. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, became the first Cardinals player since at least the 1970 NFL-AFL merger to start 100+ consecutive games to begin his career.
· Among NFL defensive backs, only Baltimore CB Brandon Carr (160) and Detroit S Glover Quin (132) have started more consecutive games than Peterson (112).
· In 112 games over his first seven NFL seasons, has recorded 322 tackles, 21 INTs (one returned for a TD), two sacks, 97 passes defensed, a forced fumble and two fumble recoveries.
· Selected as a team captain four times (2013, 2015-17), including each of the last three seasons.
· Only eight players in franchise history have more career INTs than Peterson (21).
· Only three current NFL players – San Francisco’s Richard Sherman (32), Oakland’s Reggie Nelson (27) and Baltimore’s Eric Weddle (23) have more INTs than Peterson, dating back to his rookie season in 2011.
· According to ProFootballFocus.com, Peterson saw the fewest number of targets (60) and allowed the fewest receptions (21) among all CBs in the NFL with at least 500+ snaps in 2017.
· Has been named NFC Defensive Player of the Week twice in his career (Week 10 of the ’14 season vs. St. Louis; Week 4 of ’13 season at Tampa Bay), NFC Special Teams Player of the Week twice (Weeks 9 and 12 of the ’11 season) and Special Teams Player of the Month (November 2011).
· In Week 2 of the ’13 season vs. Detroit, became the first NFL defender since at least the 1970 merger to post a reception and a completion in the same game. Peterson’s gloves as well as the football used on the pass completion were sent to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH.
· In 2012, ranked fourth in the NFL with seven INTs and became the first Cardinals player since Aeneas Williams in 1994 to record an INT in four consecutive games (Games 11-14).
· As a rookie in 2011, tied the NFL record and became just the fourth player in league history to return four punts for TDs in a single season. Joined Jack Christiansen (Detroit, 1951) as the only rookies in NFL history with four punt return TDs during their inaugural season.
· With punt return TDs of 99, 89, 82 and 80 yards in ’11, became the first player in NFL history with four punt return TDs of 80+ yards in a single season.
- Led the NFL in punt return yards (699) and TDs (four) in ’11 while finishing second in punt return average (15.9) behind Chicago’s Devin Hester (16.2).
- Established an NFL rookie record with 699 punt return yards, surpassing the previous record of 656, set by Pittsburgh’s Louis Lipps in 1984. In addition to being a rookie record, his 699 punt return yards rank as the second-highest single-season total in NFL history behind Desmond Howard’s 875 yards for Green Bay in 1996.
· His 99-yard punt return TD in overtime against St. Louis in Week 9 of the ’11 campaign was the second-longest punt return in NFL history (103, Robert Bailey, 10/23/94). It also tied for the longest play in overtime in NFL history (99-yard pass from Philadelphia’s Ron Jaworski to Mike Quick, 11/10/85).
· Is a cousin of former NFL CB Bryant McFadden, CB Walter McFadden and WRs Santana Moss and Sinorice Moss.
Spotlight - Patrick Peterson
Lisa Matthews sits down with All-Pro, Patrick Peterson, to discuss how the team can get back on track before Sunday against the Bears.
Cards Daily - Change The Narrative
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes on how the offense and defense must change this week against the Bears.
Peterson - 'It's Just Lining Up And Playing'
CB Patrick Peterson speaks with the media on how the defense can step up agains the Bears.
Cards Daily - Salty
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest on the offense and defense going into Sunday's game in LA.
Peterson - 'Ready To Redeem'
CB Patrick Peterson talks about the importance of this upcoming matchup against the Rams.
Peterson - 'Too Many Missed Tackles'
CB Patrick Peterson meets the media in the locker room following the Cardinals' loss in the season opener.
Cards Daily - The Familiar Unknown
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes going into this week's game against the Redskins and how the game doesn't get old to WR Larry Fitzgerald.
Cards Daily - Playing Keep-Away
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes on Monday after the team's 27-3 win on Sunday night.
Cards Daily - Fast And Serious
Paul Calvisi brings you the final news and notes on this week's prep and the injury update to QB Josh Rosen before the team faces the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday Night Football.
Cards Daily - Own Your Gap
Lisa Matthews brings you the latest news and notes on the team's offense and defense going into the third preseason game.
Peterson - 'I Love This Defense'
CB Patrick Peterson talks with the media on what he has seen from the defense so far.
Watch the players read and react to mean tweets.
Peterson On Wilks: 'You Can't Even Tell This Is His First Gig'
CB Patrick Peterson talks with Rich Eisen about how the game is different to him now that he is in his 8th season, and what he's excited about with new head coach Steve Wilks.
Flight Plan - Ready For Takeoff
In the final episode of the offseason series, Flight Plan, GM Steve Keim takes a big picture look at the offseason as the team goes through minicamp.
'Top 100 Players of 2018': Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson | No. 23
Cornerback Patrick Peterson is voted the No. 23 player in the NFL by his peers on "Top 100 Players of 2018."
Cardinals 2018 Charity Golf Tournament
Check out the action from the team's annual charity golf tournament.
Flight Plan - 'Groundwork'
In episode five of Flight Plan, the team gets back to work as offseason workouts begin.
Cards Weekly- Status One Hundred
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes following phase one work outs.
Peterson - 'I'm Very Intrigued With The Defense'
CB Patrick Peterson speaks with the media as offseason workouts begin.
2018 Free Agent Primer - Cornerback
Lisa Matthews and Kyle Odegard discuss the state of the cornerback position before heading into free agency.
2017 Staff Picks - Best Of Dan Nettles
The Arizona Cardinals broadcast team shares their best highlights from the 2017 season. Broadcast editor, Dan Nettles, shares his best shots.
2017 Staff Picks - Best Of Richard Mendez
The Arizona Cardinals broadcast team shares their best highlights from the 2017 season. Broadcast senior manager, Richard Mendez, shares his best shots.
Cardinals' Pro Bowl Week Recap
See what the Cardinals' Pro Bowlers were up to in Orlando for the week!
Pro Bowl: Patrick Peterson Hauls In Second INT
Patrick Peterson shows great form as he goes stride for stride with Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen and intercepts Derek Carr.
Pro Bowl: Patrick Peterson Snares End Zone INT
Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson cuts in front of Titans tight end Delanie Walker to prevent a touchdown.
Mike McCoy Delivers Take On Offense: "We're All In This Together"
Cardinals Film Room: Patrick Peterson's Pick
Patrick Peterson More Involved Against Rams
Friday before the Redskins, and the anticipation of the season
Cardinals Name Their 2018 Team Captains
Arizona Cardinals 2018 Season Preview: The Quest To Reload
¿Mayor Utilidad De Cardenales En Dallas? Defensa Haciendo Jugadas
Already A Star, Patrick Peterson Still Chases Validation
Wilks building Cardinals, brick by literal brick
Patrick Peterson Has Chance To Be Top-Earning CB
Madden ratings for the Cardinals
For what it's worth in June, defensive edition
Top Takeaways From The 2018 Cardinals Offseason
New Cornerback Duties Excite Patrick Peterson
A trio of Cardinals in the top 100
Jamar Taylor Latest Potential No. 2 CB
Cardinals Release Cornerback Marcus Williams
Cardenales Intercambian Por El Esquinero Jamar Taylor
Cardinals Trade For Cornerback Jamar Taylor
Cardenales y su esquinero número 2
Steve Wilks, Brandon Williams And CB2
Patrick Peterson Impressed By Josh Rosen
Cardinals Add CB Chris Campbell In Sixth Round
Cardinals Grab Christian Kirk In Second Round
Cardinals Mock Draft Tracker 2018: Final Version
Fan Focus: Mike Yduarte
Guest Editor and Cardinals fanatic, Mike Yduarte, shares his best Arizona Cardinals photo edits.
Cards Sequences: Peterson pick six
A frame-by-frame look at Patrick Peterson's first career interception for a touchdown.