|6||@Vikings||L 17 - 27|
|5||@49ers||W 28 - 18||2||5||3||0||0||1|
|4||Seahawks||L 17 - 20|
|3||Bears||L 14 - 16||1||2||1||0||0||0|
|2||@Rams||L 0 - 34||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1||Redskins||L 6 - 24||1||1||0||0||0||0|
- The Cardinals entered the fourth round of the 2015 NFL Draft with the 123rd overall selection and made a trade with Cleveland to move up to the 116th overall pick where they selected Gunter out of Delaware State.
- Has appeared in all 48 games (15 starts) his first three seasons, totaling 76 tackles, 3.5 sacks, one fumble recovery and a blocked FG.
- Was the first Delaware State player ever selected by the Cardinals in the NFL Draft and the school’s highest draft pick since San Francisco took future two-time Pro Bowl WR John Taylor with the 76th overall selection in 1986.
- Did not receive a lot of attention from college scouts coming out of Haines City (FL) High School, where he played just one season of football. His time on the gridiron was cut short due to working 32 hours a week after school as a dishwasher and waiter at Spring Haven Retirement Home. He did so to help pay the household bills for his single mother and two younger brothers.
- First individual selected in the 2015 NFL Draft that was not among players invited to the NFL Combine.
Cards Daily - Fast And Serious
Paul Calvisi brings you the final news and notes on this week's prep and the injury update to QB Josh Rosen before the team faces the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday Night Football.
Cards Camp Check-Ins
Take a look as the players arrive in Glendale for 2017 training camp.
Cardinals Show Appreciation For Veterans
Cardinals players made a special visit to the Phoenix VA hospital for a meet-and-greet.
Groundwork - 'My Turn Now'
In episode four of Groundwork, Rodney Gunter talks offseason preparation and how he plans to step up big in 2017.
Spotlight - Rodney Gunter
Rodney Gunter sits down with Lisa Matthews to discuss his impressive game in Seattle, recording a sack and a blocked field goal.
Highlights: Gunter Gets A Sack On Goal Line Stand
The Arizona Cardinals turned away the Seattle Seahawks four times at the goal line, completing the stand with a sack by DT Rodney Gunter.
Highlights: Gunter Blocks Hauschka's Field Goal
The Arizona Cardinals keep the Seattle Seahawks off the scoreboard, with Rodney Gunter blocking a Steven Hauschka field goal.
Cards Daily - Kicking Themselves
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes the day after Sunday night's tie.
My Draft Story - Rodney Gunter
Rodney Gunter shares his draft day experience from 2015.
Draft Primer 2016: Defensive Line
Darren Urban, Kyle Odegard, and Paul Calvisi discuss the need, if any, for the Cards to add to the defensive line.
#CardsDraft Gems - Rodney Gunter
Two weeks away from the 2016 NFL draft, we take a look back at 2015 draftee, Rodney Gunter and how he managed to prove draft analysts wrong.
Cards Daily - Victory Monday
Paul Calvisi and Lisa Matthews bring you all the news and notes after the Cardinals' thrilling Sunday night victory over the Bengals.
Cards Daily - With Peters out, it's Gunter's time
Paul Calvisi and Darren Urban discuss the loss of defensive tackle Corey Peters to an Achilles injury and how the Arizona Cardinals will fill the void.
Gunter: 'Time for me to step up'
Rookie Rodney Gunter discusses DT Corey Peter's injury and how he is slotted to replace Peters in the lineup.
Cards Daily - Flashing rookies
Lisa Matthews and Ron Wolfley talk rookie standouts in #CardsCamp.
Gunter on safety: 'You don't get many of those'
Rodney Gunter reacted to recording a sack for a safety in his first action as an NFL player.
Highlight: Rodney Gunter sacks Murray for safety
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Aaron Murray is sacked for a safety.
Rookie Confidential: Rodney Gunter
DE Rodney Gunter discusses the unique path he took to become an Arizona Cardinal.
Rookie Pop Quiz
Rookies Rodney Gunter, Markus Golden, D.J. Humphries and David Johnson are put to the test on Cardinals' history.
Rodney Gunter signs contract with Cards
Fourth-round draft pick, Rodney Gunter, signs his contract with the Cardinals on Wednesday.
2015 Cardinals Rookie Class reports for duty
The Arizona Cardinals 2015 rookie class reported to the Cardinals facility in preparation for rookie mini camp.
Rodney Gunter 'surprised' by attention
The Arizona Cardinals fourth round selection Rodney Gunter holds his introductory press conference.
Cardinals pick Rodney Gunter No. 116 in 2015 Draft
The Arizona Cardinals pick Delaware State defensive end Rodney Gunter No. 116 in the 2015 NFL Draft.