|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
- Selected by the Cardinals in the second round (49th overall) of the 2021 NFL Draft out of Purdue, becoming the first Purdue player drafted by the Cardinals since 1973.
- In his first two NFL seasons appeared in 22 games (15 starts) and had 95 receptions for 849 yards and two TDs, rushed 24 times for 71 yards, returned 21 punts for 171 yards and 13 kickoffs for 291 yards.
- In eight games played in 2022, totaled 41 receptions for 414 yards and a TD. In his final three games played, had 24 receptions for 255 yards and a TD.
- In his 2021 rookie campaign, posted 54 receptions for 435 yards and a TD while adding 76 yards on 18 rushing attempts, 171 yards on 21 punt returns and 291 yards on 13 kickoff returns.
- In just his second NFL game, hauled in seven receptions for 114 yards against the Minnesota Vikings (Week 2 of 2021), including a 77-yard TD reception in the second quarter. The TD grab was the Cardinals longest offensive play of the season.
- In Week 11 at Seattle in 2021, established a franchise single-game rookie record with 11 receptions against the Seahawks.
- Despite playing football and navigating the COVID pandemic, Moore earned a degree in Business from Purdue in 2 1/2 years. He took 12 hours in summer school when he first arrived at Purdue as a 17-year old and went on to average 21 hours a semester while majoring in Selling and Sales Management. In order to reach his goal of graduating in that time, he took 27 hours (nine classes) during the 2020 fall semester and went on to graduate with a 3.5 GPA.