|6||@Vikings||L 17 - 27|
|5||@49ers||W 28 - 18|
|4||Seahawks||L 17 - 20|
|3||Bears||L 14 - 16||13||19||157||8.3||2||2||3||18||89||2||1|
|2||@Rams||L 0 - 34||17||27||90||3.3||0||1||1||7||53|
|1||Redskins||L 6 - 24||20||34||153||4.5||0||1||2||8||57.6||2||7||3.5||0||1||1|
|2010||St. Louis Rams||16||16||354||590||3512||6||18||15||34||244||76.5||27||63||2.3||1||7||2|
|2011||St. Louis Rams||10||10||191||357||2164||6.1||6||6||36||248||70.5||18||26||1.4||0||10||7|
|2012||St. Louis Rams||16||16||328||551||3702||6.7||21||13||35||233||82.6||36||124||3.4||1||7||1|
|2013||St. Louis Rams||7||7||159||262||1687||6.4||14||4||15||97||90.9||15||31||2.1||0||3||1|
· Selected by the Rams with the first overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, Bradford signed with the Cardinals as a free agent on 3/15/18 after spending his first eight NFL seasons with the Rams (2010-14), Eagles (2015) and Vikings (2016-17).
· Has started all 80 games he has appeared in, completing 1,805-of-2,887 pass attempts (62.5) for 19,049 yards, 101 TDs, 57 INTs and an 85.1 passer rating.
· Has thrown for 3,500+ yards in a season four times and thrown for 20+ TDs twice. Between 2015 and 2016 he made 29 starts with the Eagles (14 in 2015) and Vikings (15 in 2016) and completed 741-of-1,084 pass attempts (68.4%) for 7,602 yards, 39 TDs, 19 INTs and a 92.9 passer rating.
- Posted his best season as a pro with the Vikings in 2016 when he established an NFL single-season record for completion percentage (71.6%). That record was eclipsed by Drew Brees (72.0) in 2017.
- During the ’16 season, became the first player in NFL history to throw five-or-fewer INTs while attempting 550+ passes in a season (threw five INTs on 552 attempts that year).
- In 2016, only Dak Prescott (12) and Aaron Rodgers (11) went more games without an INT than Bradford (10). Only four QBs had more games with a 100+ passer rating than Bradford (8): Matt Ryan (12), Dak Prescott (11), Drew Brees (9), Aaron Rodgers (9).
- In 17 starts over two seasons with the Vikings (2016-17), Bradford completed 71.8% of his pass attempts, with 23 TDs, five INTs and a passer rating of 101.1. He completed at least 70% of his pass attempts in 12 of his 17 starts with Minnesota.
- In his last 25 starts dating back to the 2015 season, has gone without an INT 16 times and threw multiple INTs in a game just once.
- During his only season with the Eagles in 2015, set the franchise record for completions (346, since broken by Carson Wentz) and completion percentage (65.0). His 3,725 passing yards that season is the fifth-best single-season total in team history.
- Named the 2010 AP NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year after setting NFL rookie records with 354 completions and 590 pass attempts. At the time, his 3,512 passing yards ranked second in league history by a rookie, behind only Peyton Manning (3,739 in 1998).
- The 2008 Heisman Trophy winner at the University of Oklahoma, Bradford became the second underclassman in NCAA history to win the Heisman Trophy. He is one of just 21 Heisman Trophy winners that went on to be selected first overall in the NFL Draft.