|1||@Titans||W 38 - 13|
- Selected by Arizona with their first pick of the sixth round (210th overall) of the 2021 NFL Draft out of Duke, becoming the second Blue Devil selected by the Cardinals in the last 56 years and the first since LB Melvin Parker in the 15th round (371st overall) in 1973.
- Member of Duke's largest draft class since 1973, joining college teammates LB Chris Rumph II (118th overall to Chargers), S Michael Carter II (154th to Jets) and TE Noah Gray (162nd to Chiefs).
- Started all 49 games played during his four-year career at Duke (2017-20), earning All-ACC accolades during his junior and senior campaigns and named a semifinalist for the 2020 Lott IMPACT Trophy. Became a starter as a true freshman and earned Freshman All-American honors from ESPN.
- Registered the second most sacks in program history (21.5) and tied for eighth all-time in career tackles for loss (36).
- Moved to the United States with his family at age 8 from his native Lagos, Nigeria.
Dimukeje Talks Marcus Golden: 'He's Led Me Since I've Been Here…I Try To Pick His Brain'
Rookie defensive lineman Victor Dimukeje talks to the media after practice on Tuesday
Rookie Minicamp Highlights
Take a look back at the best sights and sounds from on the field at Rookie Minicamp.
Dimukeje: 'A Huge Deal'
Rookie LB Victor Dimukeje talks about what it mean to be teammates with LB's Markus Golden and Chandler Jones, and how being drafted by the Cardinals is a great opportunity for him.
Keim: 'Everybody Dug In Deep'
GM Steve Keim and HC Kliff Kingsbury recap the 2021 draft class.
Victor Dimukeje Highlight Reel
Watch highlights of Cardinals sixth-round draft pick OLB Victor Dimukeje.
No Rush To Get Victor Dimukeje Into Outside Linebacker Rotation
As Cardinals take on Chiefs in preseason, best pass rush lineup is still to come
Cardinals Position Overview 2021: Outside Linebacker
Chandler Jones, Dennis Gardeck on mend as Markus Golden gets full season
Cardinals Sign Sixth-Rounders Victor Dimukeje, Tay Gowan
Team down to just Collins, Moore as unsigned draft picks; Team signs tight end
Cardinals Hope Victor Dimukeje Has Golden Future
Sixth-round edge rusher has similar qualities to veteran linebacker
New Uniform Numbers And Number Changes, With An Asterisk
Edmonds, Murphy joining Baker in potentially moving to single digits