The Cardinals' 2019 Draft Party presented by Arizona Ford Dealers will take place on Thursday, April 25 on the Great Lawn outside State Farm Stadium from 4-9 p.m.
The Great Lawn opens at 4 p.m. and the NFL draft begins at 5 p.m. The Cardinals have the No. 1 overall pick in the draft. Admission and parking are both free.
Fans can meet Cardinals players, team mascot Big Red and have the first opportunity to see the 2019 Cardinals cheerleaders while watching live NFL Network coverage of the draft on giant video boards.
Cardinals merchandise, including 2019 NFL draft gear, will be available for purchase. Food and beverages will be available for sale at the team's Primetime Grill and local food trucks.
A special post-draft fireworks show will conclude the party following the completion of the first round.
Some of the other activities for fans offered at the draft party include:
- Kids Interactive Zone: Featuring combine activities and inflatables
- Autographs: Cardinals players and cheerleaders will sign autographs and pose for pictures
- Entertainment: Options include a 200-foot zipline and bungee trampoline along with face painters and balloon artists for guests
- Big Red Siren: Fans can take their picture on the Cardinals' "Big Red Siren"
- Jr. Cheer Mini-Clinic: Girls ages 5-14 can take part in a free Jr. Cheer mini-clinic taught by members of the Cardinals cheerleaders
Free parking at State Farm Stadium will be available in the West Preferred lot off 95th Avenue and Maryland.