Cardinals wide receiver Carlton Agudosi makes a catch during 2017 training camp.
The Cardinals signed 10 players to "future" deals for the 2018 season, including eight members of their practice squad. The players rejoining the team are:
- Wide receiver Carlton Agudosi
- Defensive tackle Peli Anau
- Cornerback Jarell Carter
- Outside linebacker Vontarrius Dora
- Cornerback Jonathan Moxey
- Wide receiver Rashad Ross
- Defensive tackle Pasoni Tasini
- Running back Darius Victor
The Cardinals also inked two others: offensive lineman Josh Allen and long snapper Drew Williams. Allen has played in three career games since entering the NFL with the Buccaneers as a rookie free agent in 2014. Williams was a long-snapper at South Carolina.
The contracts will kick in on the first day of the league year on March 14 as the Cardinals begin assembling their 90-man offseason roster.