The talk has been and will continue to be Kyler Murray's chances to win MVP. Whether or not he wins it, it's worth a conversation.
But despite Murray's high level of play, it's not translating into Pro Bowl voting. Maybe part of that was Murray sidelined with injury during a chunk of the voting time, but in the third and final public voting update before the voting ends next week, the Cardinals quarterback slipped to ninth overall at his position and fifth -- behind Brady, Stafford, Prescott and Rodgers -- among NFC QBs.
The Cardinals still have eight players appearing in the top 10 at their positions as the voting winds down. Tackle Kelvin Beachum remains the highest Cardinal in his spot, ranking second among tackle and second in the NFC.
The rest of the Cards' updates:
- strong safety Budda Baker (3rd overall, 2nd NFC)
- outside linebacker Markus Golden (6th, 2nd)
- outside linebacker Chandler Jones (7th, 3rd)
- center Rodney Hudson (8th, 4th)
- cornerback Byron Murphy Jr. (8th, 5th)
- inside linebacker Isaiah Simmons (10th, 8th)
Pro Bowl voting, which can be done here, runs through Dec. 16. The Pro Bowl itself will be played in Las Vegas on Feb. 6. Rosters are selected with a combination of votes from fans, coaches and players, all of which count as a third of the tally.