The NFL is now offering complimentary access to NFL Game Pass, which allows fans to watch past broadcasts of games along with NFL Films series like Hard Knocks and A Football Life.
The service, which is normally subscription-based, will be free until May 31 to fans within the U.S., and from Thursday through July 31 to fans outside the U.S. and Canada.
Fans can sign up for their complimentary access by creating an account at NFL.com/GamePass, or via the NFL app across mobile and connected TV devices.
NFL Game Pass will provide the following features at no cost:
- Replay games from 2009-2019 including full broadcast replays of games, commercial-free in HD (International – 2019 season only)
- Includes Preseason (excluding 2009 season), playoff and Super Bowl matchups from the past 11 seasons (International - 2019 Season only)
- Condensed 45-minute game replays
- Access 'All-22' and 'High Endzone' angle footage with Coaches Film
Exclusive NFL Game Pass Film Sessions
- NFL players and coaches take Brian Baldinger and Ron Jaworski inside the film room to break down game-winning plays and technique
NFL Shows & Game Archives
- 2019 episodes of NFL RedZone (International Only*)
- Previous seasons of NFL Originals such as Hard Knocks, Mic'd Up, & A Football Life
Live NFL Network (International Only*)
- 24/7 coverage of Free Agency, NFL Total Access and more
*NFL Game Pass International offer excludes Canada and China; NFL Network not offered live in Mexico
Additionally, NFL digital platforms will offer full game encores each day across NFL.com, the NFL app and the NFL’s official YouTube channel. The encores will feature signature wins by every team, beginning with the Chiefs' comeback win over the 49ers in Super Bowl LIV.
Featured games will be made available for viewing by 9 a.m. Arizona time each day.