|WK||OPP||RESULT||BLK||LNG||FG Att||FGM||PCT||XP Att||XPM||XPCT||XBLK||KO||AVG||TB||Ret||Avg|
|2||@Rams||L 0 - 34||1||67||0||1||22|
|1||Redskins||L 6 - 24||2||62.5||0||2||12|
|SEASON||TEAM||G||GS||BLK||LNG||FG Att||FGM||PCT||XP Att||XPM||XPCT||XBLK||KO||AVG||TB||Ret||Avg|
|2013||San Francisco 49ers||16||0||0||56||36||32||88.9||44||44||100||0||91||66.1||38||53||20.4|
|2014||San Francisco 49ers||16||0||1||55||31||25||80.6||33||33||100||0||73||64.7||32||40||22.7|
|2015||San Francisco 49ers||16||0||2||54||27||24||88.9||21||20||95.2||1||6||44.7||0||4||28.8|
|2016||San Francisco 49ers||16||0||0||53||21||18||85.7||34||33||97.1||0||41||56.8||4||35||19.6|
- Entering his 20th year in the NFL, Dawson signed a two-year contract with the Cardinals on 3/10/17 after spending 14 years with Cleveland (1999-2012) and four seasons with San Francisco (2013-16).
- Has played in 295 career games, making 436-of-518 FGAs (84.2 percent) and 503-of-516 PATs (97.5 percent) and scored one TD for a total of 1,817 career points.
- Enters the 2018 season just five games shy of becoming the 11th player in NFL history to appear in at least 300 regular season games.
- With 119 points during his first season in Arizona in 2017, enters the 2018 season ranked 10th on the NFL’s all-time scoring list with 1,817 points. His 436 career FGs are tied for 8th most in NFL history.
- Among active players, only Colts K Adam Vinatieri has more career points (2,487) and more career FGs (559) than Dawson.
- Currently the second oldest player in the NFL behind Vinatieri (12/28/72).
- In NFL history, only Matt Bryant (85.8; 368-of-429) and Adam Vinatieri (84.3; 559-of-663) have a better career FG percentage than Dawson (84.2; 436-of-518) among kickers with 400+ career FG attempts.
- After making four FGs of 50+ yards in 2017, Dawson enters the 2018 season tied for fourth in NFL history with 42 career FGs of 50+ yards.
- In Week 12 of the 2017 season, earned NFC Special Teams Player of the Week after connecting on all four FG attempts vs. the Jaguars. His career-long 57-yard FG with one second remaining to give the Arizona a 27-24 victory in the longest game-winning FG in franchise history. It marked the fifth time in his career Dawson was named Special Teams Player of the Week. He earned the honor twice with the Browns (Week 3, 2001; Week 15, 2005) and twice with the 49ers (Week 14, 2013; Week 5, 2014).
- During his first season with Arizona in ’17, became the first player in franchise history to make four or more FGs in a game at least five times in a season.
- In Week 15 of the ’17 season at Washington, connected on all five FG attempts vs. the Redskins, becoming just the fifth different player in franchise history to make at least five FGs in a game. In NFL history, only John Carney (11), Morten Andersen (9) and Gary Anderson (7) have more career games with at least five FGs than Dawson (6).
- Topped 100 points in a season nine times in his career, including the 2017 season when he finished with 119 points.
- Dawson’s 32 FGs for the Cardinals in 2017 tied his career high and represent the second-highest single-season total in franchise history (Neil Rackers - 40 in 2005).
- Set Cleveland’s all-time franchise record with 305 made FGs and ranks second in Browns history with 1,265 points (Lou Groza, 1,349). Also holds Browns single-season franchise record for made FGs with 30 in 2008.
- Holds both Browns and 49ers records for consecutive FGs made – 29 straight with Browns (Week 13, 2011-Week 13, 2012) and 27 straight with 49ers (Week 5-17, 2013).
- According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Dawson joins Olindo Mare (Mia/Sea) and Neil Rackers (Ari/Hou) as the only kickers who currently hold the record for most consecutive made FGs for two different franchises.
- His 51-yard game-tying FG at Baltimore on 11/18/07 led to the creation of the “Phil Dawson Rule.” On the final play of regulation, Dawson’s kick bounced off the left upright and then the rear stanchion behind the crossbar. The attempt was originally ruled no good, but the officials reversed the call following discussion even though the play was not technically reviewable. The rule changed the next year to allow kicks that hit the uprights or crossbar to be reviewable and was dubbed the “Phil Dawson Rule.”
2018 Free Agent Primer - Special Teams
Lisa Matthews and Kyle Odegard talk special teams before heading into free agency March 14th!
Dawson: 'We Hit Our Rhythm'
Kicker Phil Dawson talks to the media following the Cardinals' season finale win.
Highlights: Dawson Hits 43-Yard Go-Ahead Field Goal
Cardinals K Phil Dawson hits 43-yard field goal putting the Cardinal's ahead of the Seahawks.
Highlights: Dawson Boots 53-Yard Field Goal
Cardinals K Phil Dawson makes 53-yard field goal to put the Cardinals ahead by nine points.
Al Cronometro- Edicion 15
La defensiva de Cardenales sigue a un alto nivel mientras que algunos de los titulares dejan marca en la NFL.
Dawson: 'Protection Did An Amazing Job Today'
Kicker Phil Dawson talks to the media following his performance in Washington.
Highlights: Dawson's Kickoff Takes Crazy Spin, Baker Recovers
Cardinals K Phil Dawson puts some incredible spin on his kickoff and it is recovered downfield by S Budda Baker.
Red Cardenal- Semana 13
Tachones con la causa "My Cause My Cleats". Enterate de las historias detras de algunos jugadores.
Inside The Numbers - Complete Performance
Take a look numerically inside the Cardinals heading into Week 13.
Al Cronometro- Edicion Doce
Gran rendimiento en las tres fases de Cardenales los mantiene en la batalla durante la temporada 2017.
Dawson: 'Felt Pretty Good Coming Off My Foot'
K Phil Dawson talks with the media after making the game winning field goal for a 27-24 victory over Jacksonville.
Highlights: Dawson Gives Cardinals Last-Second Lead
Cardinals K Phil Dawson hits a 57-yard field goal to win the game, the longest of his career.
Dawson: 'It's The Name Of The Game'
K Phil Dawson meets the media on Friday before practice in London.
Every field goal made in 49ers vs. Cardinals | Week 4
Watch every field goal made in the San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals matchup in Week 4.
Highlights: Johnson Pulls In Bobbling Catch
Cardinals RB Chris Johnson pulls in a bobbling catch for 15 yards on a pass from QB Carson Palmer.
Dawson: 'I Feel Good For These Guys'
K Phil Dawson meets the media after the Cardinals' comeback win against the Colts.
Highlights: Dawson Nails Game-Winning Field Goal
Cardinals K Phil Dawson hits a 27-yard field goal to win the game.
Cards Daily - Go Time
Paul Calvisi brings you the latest news and notes on roster changes and the first day of regular season prep.
Phil Dawson Makes It Official
Veteran kicker Phil Dawson signs his contract and describes what it means to be an Arizona Cardinal.
Veteran Kicker In Place
Paul Calvisi and Kyle Odegard react to the signing of veteran kicker, Phil Dawson.